College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The homes don't look too bad or different from last year. The only noticeble difference on those is the replacement of the 3-bar strips down the pants with some curved piping and moving the adidas logo to the collar. However, I don't like having the piping extend up the side of the away jersey and having such a large colored collar to show off the adidas logo the same way notre dame has. Most aggie fans prob wont like the addidtion of the piping. They like things to look very traditional and this certainly is a move away from that.

I'm not liking this new adidas collar at all. The logo is too prominent right in the middle of the jersey and the bottom part of the collar (where the adidas logo is) is too big. The piping is really minimal, nothing too bad, but I bet that collar will be seen in a few more uniforms.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm not liking this new adidas collar at all. The logo is too prominent right in the middle of the jersey and the bottom part of the collar (where the adidas logo is) is too big. The piping is really minimal, nothing too bad, but I bet that collar will be seen in a few more uniforms.

The only part of them I dislike is the collar on the away jersey. Other than that, most Aggies I've spoken to (myself included), think this is an upgrade over the set we've rolled out for the past couple years with the triple stripes on the pants.

ya i spoke to the developer for EA SPORTS

he said they made a mistake when they posted ucla as navy

he said home jersey is light blue with gold numbers while the road is now white with Navy numbers and shoulder stripes

on the new teambuilder, which was put up yesterday I believe, the UCLA uniforms are different.

Baby blue home with gold numbers and white trim.

White road with navy numbers and gold trim, much like they were around 2003.

I'd welcome this.

Neuheisel is kind of a douchebag, but this sounds like a change he would press for instead of the navy home unis.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So they dropped all navy from the homes, and dropped all of the baby blue from the roads? Makes no sense... Oh, and they also added the logo to the back of the collar.

EA also took out some of the other uniforms, like the Purdue throwbacks that were shown before. I assume the jerseys haven't been unvieled, so they had to take them down.

MegatronSig2.jpg

just spoke to the producer of ncaa 11

he informed me that UCLA has switched to navy..the jerseys we saw are NOT alternates.

I am one angry Bruin! how could they go to navy????

How did you get in touch with a producer? Let him know that the historical jerseys in NCAA Football are almost always wrong!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

on the new teambuilder, which was put up yesterday I believe, the UCLA uniforms are different.

I'd welcome this.

Neuheisel is kind of a douchebag, but this sounds like a change he would press for instead of the navy home unis.

Good theory, except for the fact that Neuheisel is a UCLA alum who played in the baby blues. That's why I was skeptical of the navy jersey news.

It's hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure the A&M jerseys still have the grey trim around the numbers. Also, I'd say it's still possible that they have the gray pants. These photos aren't from any official uniform unveiling, but from Dave Campbell's Texas Football magazine. There's a solid chance that A&M also has gray pants and maroon pants to go along with the white ones.

just spoke to the producer of ncaa 11

he informed me that UCLA has switched to navy..the jerseys we saw are NOT alternates.

I am one angry Bruin! how could they go to navy????

How did you get in touch with a producer? Let him know that the historical jerseys in NCAA Football are almost always wrong!

i spoke with him @ operationsports through private messages

I'd welcome this.

Baby Blue and Gold with Navy accents is simply beautiful. The fact that they would even think of eliminating the baby blue as the home jersey is disturbing to me. Other than UNC what other college is most associated with a light blue color other than UCLA???? What are they thinking?

Glad to see the two different-colored stripes on the helmet returning.

Arizona1.jpg

love to see the white helmet and the asymetric stripes back!..great fusion of the pro combat into a tradtional design

YES. This is how Arizona should look (although the stripes should extend the whole way up/down). But no more back stripe. Beautiful.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived