College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but obviously it wasn't that much of a joke lol

new-oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-161.jpg

How is it that Oregon can get away with redesigning their uniforms every year?

what ado they "get away with"?. i dont think they do anything illegal or immoral. im glad theres a school/team with such brass to do what they do. the players love the new looks and being unique. as a designer i love that Oregon does this; imagine being on the team that designs those uniforms. there is always work to do that will have national exposure and they arnt afraid to do things against the grain. we should be so lucky as to have a school thats willing to push the limits and constantly reinvent their image.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Yeah but obviously it wasn't that much of a joke lol

new-oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-161.jpg

How is it that Oregon can get away with redesigning their uniforms every year?

they dont, they do it every two years

Actually every 3 lol

Oregon looks great when they do the uniforms right...which is once every five weeks. The only thing that I think needs to change is the flat pants colors need to be more metallic. Plus, this picture is proof the shoulder wings actually improve flight

Oregon-Ducks-vs.-UCLA.jpg

Oregon looks great when they do the uniforms right...which is once every five weeks. The only thing that I think needs to change is the flat pants colors need to be more metallic. Plus, this picture is proof the shoulder wings actually improve flight

Oregon-Ducks-vs.-UCLA.jpg

Actually looking at the picture, maybe the helmets should have a matte finish instead. Metallic pants are awful and outdated...

Wow, I cannot disagree more. Matte helmets are horrible. Give me the highly reflective or metallic look over that any day. And I am not a big fan of the flat pants either. And why would anyone want duct tape numbers?

Oregon is innovative, too bad their innovators are design-impaired. In a sport where tradition is just about 90% of the appeal, Oregon is a flaming pile of innovation.

I think the matte can work for some uniforms. The Oregon pictures for example. The black matte pants and helmet look good together. The shiny green helmet with matte green pants however does not look good. Same for Pitt's matte gold pants with metallic helmet. Just looks dumb. If they match I think they can look good though.

Yeah, I'm not getting the matte love either. Fad.

What matte fad? I can't name any teams off the top of my head that use a matte helmet

I think he's referring to the matte nike pants. I think most, if not all Nike schools that have unveiled uniforms lately have matte pants now. I think it all started the Miami Hurricanes back in 2004

Yeah, I'm not getting the matte love either. Fad.

What matte fad? I can't name any teams off the top of my head that use a matte helmet

I think he's referring to the matte nike pants. I think most, if not all Nike schools that have unveiled uniforms lately have matte pants now. I think it all started the Miami Hurricanes back in 2004

I don't think it has as much to do with being the "in" thing to do. It may have something to do with the new materials that Nike are making that Pro Combat pants out of now. It might not be possible to make the material shinier. I don't know anything about fabrics though, so I may be wrong. Just a guess.

Archived