College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

San Diego State LB Miles Burris is sans helmet logos today against TCU. It appears that all of SDSU's other players still have their logos... anyone know what's going on?

nJIpp.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona State is going normal gold helmet and all maroon jerseys and pants against Stanford's all white look.

Gotta say, up close, those Stanford all whites are purrrrrrrty. Like sparklingly nice.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Texas Tech is wearing white helmets, white jerseys, and red pants. Looks pretty good but wierd, not like them.

Edit: Photos

I could be wrong but I think this is the first time they have worn red pants

tech2.png

tech3.png

tech1.png

The problem with these is that there is too much black in the jersey, then red dominates the pants. This set with red numbers outlined in black would look terrific.

Texas Tech is wearing white helmets, white jerseys, and red pants. Looks pretty good but wierd, not like them.

Edit: Photos

I could be wrong but I think this is the first time they have worn red pants

tech2.png

tech3.png

tech1.png

The problem with these is that there is too much black in the jersey, then red dominates the pants. This set with red numbers outlined in black would look terrific.

What is with teams throwing out secondary helmets this season? I hope the NFL doesn't allow this any time soon.

Minnesota_v_Wisconsin_031_medium.jpg

I don't know if Illinois is planning on wearing throwbacks next week when the play at Wrigley Field, but this is a Nike hat they were selling at the game yesterday. It's the logo they used on their helmets in the 80's. I don't know why Nike would be selling merchandise with this logo on it if they weren't going to wear throwbacks.

114b67b8.jpg

Alabama's wore their Pro Combat unis... I think.

A couple of "ok" pics here and here .

That's a joke right?

Besides the US Flag and the Pro Combat collar logo... What the hell is the difference?

Seems like Nike's subliminated patterns (Florida Gator skin, Alabama Houndstooth) have just been too subtle. If you're gonna do it, make it visible.

Useless.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

That's a joke right?

Besides the US Flag and the Pro Combat collar logo... What the hell is the difference?

Seems like Nike's subliminated patterns (Florida Gator skin, Alabama Houndstooth) have just been too subtle. If you're gonna do it, make it visible.

Useless.

Exactly, the more and more i see this template, the more and more I hate it. The design isn't the only reason why i hate this template though. The pants stripes seem way too washed out and overall the material they used on the whole uniform just looks crappy and not durable. I just hope they dont bring this crappy template to the NFL and just start from scratch on a new template.

That's a joke right?

Useless.

Exactly, the more and more i see this template, the more and more I hate it. The design isn't the only reason why i hate this template though. The pants stripes seem way too washed out and overall the material they used on the whole uniform just looks crappy and not durable. I just hope they dont bring this crappy template to the NFL and just start from scratch on a new template.

The pants stripes look washed out because the sides of the pants are mesh.

Michigan still hasn't worn the TechFit uniforms. I wonder if they have them, and just decided they like the current ones better?

Saw a tweet from one of the Michigan beat guys saying that the team had elected not to wear them, with players not liking how they fit. The Techfit news releases and photos have since been removed from the UM official site.

Very odd that the UM players didn't like them, I know players here at Tennessee LOVE them.

Michigan still hasn't worn the TechFit uniforms. I wonder if they have them, and just decided they like the current ones better?

Read somewhere the players tried them and didn't like how tight they were so they decided not to wear them. Dunno if Adidas will eventually say they have to. Players said they were too tight and road up under the pads making it very uncomfortable compared to the ones they had been wearing.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Archived