Arena Football League 2011

dcameronh

Hey guys,

With the new AFL season opening tonight, is there anyone going to update the logos on the CCSL site? If not, how would I go about helping with that? I notice some others are helping Chris with other parts of the site and if I can help with updating the AFL logos, I would be glad to do that. Let me know but in the mean time, anyone with new or updated logos for the new teams, please post them here. Thanks.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

With the new AFL season opening tonight, is there anyone going to update the logos on the CCSL site? If not, how would I go about helping with that? I notice some others are helping Chris with other parts of the site and if I can help with updating the AFL logos, I would be glad to do that. Let me know but in the mean time, anyone with new or updated logos for the new teams, please post them here. Thanks.

Spokane Shock have a new logo. It's their stylized S inside a football with their "shockwaves" off the back. Same helmet and mask color as last year.

Milwaukee Iron are using the same helmet as last year.

It's where I sit.

'Stormers have no changes from last year it appears. Don't know about the rush - same primary but an alternate "R" on the helmets. Was that there before?

Like this?

Rush.jpg

It's where I sit.

'Stormers have no changes from last year it appears. Don't know about the rush - same primary but an alternate "R" on the helmets. Was that there before?

Same as before. No changes, unfortunately. Still using that horrid Russell stock font on the jerseys.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Like this?

Rush.jpg

Yeah that.

And that stock font looks fine for HS and lower College teams, but AFL and D-1 teams have no business using it.

6fQjS3M.png

MilwaukeeIron.PNG

You bought the entire league's records, history, and team names. Why in the hell are you still using this abomination? Mustangs, Mustangs, Mustangs.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Southwest Division

Dallas Vigilantes:

DallasVigilantesAFL.PNG

What in God's green earth is THAT?? That can't be the real logo.....is it?

If so, that's a tragedy. To go from one of the best identities and looks in the AFL in the Desperados to this abomination would be the greatest (or worst...?) downgrade of ALL TIME.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm assuming noone changed their uniforms but I haven't seen any of the other teams photos from yesterday. I'm wondering if Cleveland changed to the old Colorado State font that is on their practice jerseys in a pic I saw a few days ago.

Southwest Division

Dallas Vigilantes:

DallasVigilantesAFL.PNG

What in God's green earth is THAT?? That can't be the real logo.....is it?

If so, that's a tragedy. To go from one of the best identities and looks in the AFL in the Desperados to this abomination would be the greatest (or worst...?) downgrade of ALL TIME.

That font is HILARIOUS! I swear I downloaded that from some cheap "outragious fonts for free!!" website.

Archived