2010 NBA Playoffs thread

TrueYankee26

Ugh, I wouldnt have such a problem losing to Cleveland if they could win with dignity. Lebron says he is all serious, but he still cant make a free throw without letting everyone know with a bicep flex or dance. The only players I respect on the team are Anthony Parker and Zydrunas, who know what it means to go back on defense before you celebrate. Ugh, and the "Noah Sucks" chants are just retarded. 23 pts, 13 rebounds. They must be just mispronouncing Brad Miller

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, they played hard tonight, at least Rose, Noah, Deng, and somehow even James Johnson

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Ugh, I wouldnt have such a problem losing to Cleveland if they could win with dignity. Lebron says he is all serious, but he still cant make a free throw without letting everyone know with a bicep flex or dance. The only players I respect on the team are Anthony Parker and Zydrunas, who know what it means to go back on defense before you celebrate. Ugh, and the "Noah Sucks" chants are just retarded. 23 pts, 13 rebounds. They must be just mispronouncing Brad Miller

Ever noticed how Ilgauskas looks a lot like that bouncer guy Steve from the Jerry Springer Show?

Ever noticed how Ilgauskas looks a lot like that bouncer guy Steve from the Jerry Springer Show?

"Well, Jerrah, ah hav a prollum. Ah bin chittin on mah spouts, but da prollum iz dat ah bin chittin wit hurr sista."

I know I'm kind of late to the predictions but here's mine:

First-Round

West

1.) Los Angeles Lakers defeats 8.) Oklahoma City Thunder 4-1

5.) Utah Jazz defeats 4.) Denver Nuggets 4-3

3.) Phoenix Suns defeats 6.) Portland Trailblazers 4-3

2.) Dallas Mavericks defeats 7.) San Antonio Spurs 4-3

East

1.) Cleveland Cavaliers defeats 8.) Chicago Bulls 4-0

4.) Boston Celtics defeats 5.) Miami Heat 4-3

3.) Atlanta Hawks defeats 6.) Milwaukee Bucks 4-1

2.) Orlando Magic defeats 7.) Charlotte Bobcats 4-2

Semi-Finals

West

1.) Los Angeles Lakers defeats 5.) Utah Jazz 4-2

2.) Dallas Mavericks defeats 3.) Phoenix Suns 4-3

East

1.) Cleveland Cavaliers defeats 4.) Boston Celtics 4-1

2.) Orlando Magic defeats 3.) Atlanta Hawks 4-3

Conference Finals

West

1.) Los Angeles Lakers defeats 2.) Dallas Mavericks 4-2

East

1.) Cleveland Cavaliers defeats 2.) Orlando Magic 4-3

2010 NBA Finals

Los Angeles Lakers defeats Cleveland Cavaliers 4-3

FINALS MVP: Pau Gasol

I?ve been M.I.A. for awhile now due to changes in work/career, so I thought this would be a good thread to get warmed up in, in my attempt to start posting regularly again.

I?m glad my Jazz finally got a big W in Denver last night; it sort of made up for that huge loss to the Suns last week!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Kirilenko out. Okur goes down. Yet Utah stays in it because Denver is playing careless and uninspired basketball.

This one's going to come down to the wire, although it shouldn't. <_<

And then they beat you in Game 2 in Denver last night, without their Russian or Turk. Of course we'll have to see how this series pans out, but I'll be happy about this one for now.

I’ve been M.I.A. for awhile now due to changes in work/career, so I thought this would be a good thread to get warmed up in, in my attempt to start posting regularly again.

I’m glad my Jazz finally got a big W in Denver last night; it sort of made up for that huge loss to the Suns last week!

Sure did. Remember, it's a whole new season now. Now, if they can just hold down the fort in Salt Lake, they can move on. Part of me is hoping Oklahoma City upsets the Lakers, or at least takes them to 7.

You probably think otherwise with your Seattle ties, but if we and OKC make Round 2, then that gives the Jazz a chance to beat them in...Sonics' colors (green/gold alternates). That would be about as close to poetic justice as you an get, without an actual Seattle team beating OKC. :P

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Sure did. Remember, it's a whole new season now. Now, if they can just hold down the fort in Salt Lake, they can move on. Part of me is hoping Oklahoma City upsets the Lakers, or at least takes them to 7.

Well of course we want OKC to upset Kobe & Crew! Why? Because you and I both know that our Jazz are incredibly intimidated by the Lakers and we simply can't beat them. That's why that game with the Suns last week was so important, because we could have avoided the Lakers until the WCS, if both teams had gotten that far.

You probably think otherwise with your Seattle ties, but if we and OKC make Round 2, then that gives the Jazz a chance to beat them in...Sonics' colors (green/gold alternates). That would be about as close to poetic justice as you an get, without an actual Seattle team beating OKC. :P

There's no doubt that I love Seattle, it's my second home, but I'm growing to respect and appreciate the Thunder more and more with time. With that said, I'm also cheering for the Thunder in their 1st round series because I know it's the only chance the Jazz have of advancing past the 2nd round. :D

Oh, come on. When you make a comment like Noah did in a playoff series, you deserve what you get, no matter how true it may be.

Plus, if he was really that good he'd be able to carry through the Bulls. Plus the Cavs aren't the only teams that do this :censored:... it's the NBA.

6fQjS3M.png

Oh, come on. When you make a comment like Noah did in a playoff series, you deserve what you get, no matter how true it may be.

Plus, if he was really that good he'd be able to carry through the Bulls. Plus the Cavs aren't the only teams that do this :censored:... it's the NBA.

I give props to Noah; somebody has to bring attention to that series! thicon_lol.gif

Yeah, Noah had it coming, but he certainly doesn't 'suck.' Personally, I dont believe he said anything thats too far off. I mean, Garnett is a dirty player, and Cleveland is all factories. Those are actually both scientific facts I believe.

And no, the Cavs are absolutely the worst when it comes to showboating. Yeah the NBA is a showtime league, but with these guys its a freakin synchronized dance routine after a rebound from Lebron. What are they even celebrating? Congrats, youre up 2-0 on a .500 team thats just waiting for free agency to start.

sigpurp.png

As much as I want the Lakers to lose, it's hard to root fpr Oklahoma City without constantly being reminded of that cheap, silly, unprofessional identity of theirs. I just can't do it.

Does this make me a bad person? :P

6uXNWAo.png

Archived