2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

NEW.ERA

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:censored:
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Kinda suspected this would happen to the States.

Anyways it's unconfirmed but Robert Green out and David "Don't call me Calamity" James will be in Goal against Algeria.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

You guys are giving up a bit prematurely. If Slovenia scored twice in one half, why can't the USA score twice in one half?

I'm not giving up hope, we had plenty of opportunities right before the second goal. It's just that we gave up two goals to Slovenia, that's all.

6fQjS3M.png

You guys are giving up a bit prematurely. If Slovenia scored twice in one half, why can't the USA score twice in one half?

Why cant the US score two in the first half?

Why cant the US not give up a goal in the first 15 minutes of every game?

Why cant the US ever come back and win a World Cup game when down even one goal?

Why cant the US play to even modest expectations?

Apparently, its just the way things are.

here we go. That was some Patrick Kane close angle top-shelf stuff Landon Donovan*

*my only point of reference is hockey.

What's that stuff they spray on injured players?

PvO6ZWJ.png

What's that stuff they spray on injured players?

My understanding is that it's a freeze spray. Like a high-powered icepack in a can.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived