2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants/Vikes postponed until Monday Night reports the Minnesota Star Tribune.

The NFL wants you to believe it's weather-related.

You know it's being postponed because Brett Favre needs an extra day to recover from his latest injury...

Everyone knew about the weather issues, yet the NYG tried to fly out on Saturday? No true conspiracy since the NYG have to play the Eagles next Sunday.

One of the few but rare instances a game is postponed despite playing in a dome!

This just means Roger is saying, "You better vote for a new stadium or we will relocate the team."

"Due to the severe weather conditions and on the recommendation of Metrodome officials, the Giants-Vikings game will be moved to Monday night," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said in an e-mail.

One of the few but rare instances a game is postponed despite playing in a dome!

This just means Roger is saying, "You better vote for a new stadium or we will relocate the team."

Ok, I have to hear your logic on this one. Care to elaborate?

BB52Big.jpg

Blackout Watch 2010 Continues:

Jackosnville avoids another Blackout against Oakland, but tickets remain.

San Diego avoids another Blackout vs. Kansas City...they're saying that it's apparently a sellout.

So far, I haven't seen anything for Detroit or Arizona. The Browns/Bills game in Buffalo will still be blacked out.

FOX will show the game at 8pm ET only in the local markets.

Does Rochester, NY count as being in the Giants market or is it Bills only territory. I'm asking this because that's the other FOX channel I get.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Ok, I have to hear your logic on this one. Care to elaborate?

They weather system was apparent days ago, yet NYG Team VP of communications Pat Hanlon wrote on his Twitter account the organization ,“monitored weather all week and moved our departure time up 3.5 hours” from the originally scheduled 1 p.m. departure. Hanlon continued, “As late as (Saturday) morning and while en route, we were still within the window to make our landing in Minneapolis.”

You leave on Friday.

Also remember, NFL officials also call Soldier Field one of the best surfaces in the league.

Damn that's too bad, I really didn't want to resort to watching the Ravens and Texans. Hopefully TSN2 will show it instead of whatever the hell Versus shows for the NHL on Monday's.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Does Rochester, NY count as being in the Giants market or is it Bills only territory. I'm asking this because that's the other FOX channel I get.

Apparently, they will NOT air the game on Monday.

Is Sunday Ticket gonna still have it? If so I'll head over to the bar to catch the game considering it's not on the air here anymore

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Apparently, they will NOT air the game on Monday.

Is Sunday Ticket gonna still have it? If so I'll head over to the bar to catch the game considering it's not on the air here anymore

My first response is, "If the game is not on Sunday, why will still air it on DirecTV?"

If they were going to sir it nationally, the game would just be on NFL Network. The game is local only to protect the value of Monday Night Football on ESPN.

Archived