2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

This just in: Favre is INACTIVE

It's over folks. The streak is dead!

Hallelujah!

So if Favre doesn't play again this year, isn't that 4 straight years where his final pass was an interception?

Fitting.

Why can't he do a handoff to AP, then they could insert Tavaris is there.

That would be a very selfish, "look at me," thing for St. Brett to do. And the media would gush over the Vikings for doing the right thing. Which is why I won't be surprised to see it happen.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to reports, John Madden let out a primal roar and dissipated into a cloud of smoke after several seconds of green flame consumed his entire being.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That would hurt Brett's image.

Dude...... Really?

Was he joking?

You can't tell with TC. One day he's telling the Farve haters to screw themselves, and the next day he admits the man's a washed up shell of a QB.

You know, among all of the Favre Hatorade being drank here, let's not forget what is being snapped tonight.

297 straight games. There's no way that record is going to be broken... No way. Now, let's see if Jackson can actually do anything with the offense.

You know, among all of the Favre Hatorade being drank here, let's not forget what is being snapped tonight.

297 straight games. There's no way that record is going to be broken... No way. Now, let's see if Jackson can actually do anything with the offense.

Payton stands a good chance. Despite my dislike of his brother, I'll pull for him to break it. It'll mean more if he does so quietly without the "look at me" drama Farve forced us to endure.

I don't usually hop on the Favre Hate Bandwagon (we get it, he's unlikeable, time to stop now)

It's hard to stop it when we're constantly reminded of it.

http://espn.go.com/

Fact is that the people on the Farve Hate Bandwagon are on it as a response to something being forced on us. I'm ecstatic that the streak is over. Couldn't be happier. Now there's no reason for him to continue dragging his selfish a$$ onto that field, which means no more FarveWatch, no more sobbing talking heads interviewing the man, no more commentators sucking his d!ck each game and making every excuse possible to explain his declining play. For the first time since 2003 we can watch an NFL season without being forced to listen and watch the Brett Farve song and dance. The streak's done, and even if he comes back again this season he has no excuse to come back afterwards. Finally.

Good riddance.

Does this also end your streak of incessant rants about the guy?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Does this also end your streak of incessant rants about the guy?

I know I'm done. The streak's over, he's not coming back next season even if he plays again this season. It's over.

No offense but I think the most impressive streak in NFL history coming to an end is more important news than some douchebag getting off easy.

Most impressive streak? It would be impressive had he stayed with one team and called it a career at a reasonable age, instead of quitting and holding his team hostage four or five seperate times. Favre's streak is an absolute joke and should've ended bakc when he still had a shred of dignity.

6uXNWAo.png

You know, the more he posts, the more I'm sure that TopCat is a complete idiot.

Aliso didn't get off light. He was fined and suspended without pay the rest of the season. Depending on what his salary is, he may have just blown half of it there.

And Favre sucks donkey balls. Should have stayed retired. Streak should have ended with his first retirement. He is going to ruin his reputation by continuing to pull this crap.

Ford Field actually made time to paint "VIKINGS" in each endzone? Umm, okay.

With Detroit's economy, any job that the stadium can create is a good thing. The normal painter is on a vacation in Minnesota with his family and was unable to catch a plane in the heavy snowstorm.

Archived