2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I want for Christmas is some offense for the Jets. Good god this is beyond pathetic at this point

It's 1986 all over again. (If you're too young to know what I'm talking about click here)

I see what your saying. As a Met fan as well, though, this has me reminding me of September 2007 right now, mainly because that's still fresh in my mind.

Yeah, the Jets and Mets are basically the same team anyway. Paper champs beginning of the season and then they can't win at all the final month of the season. <_< Granted the Jets really, really have to blow it in order to miss the playoffs (which I wouldn't put past them because as I said, I'm a Jet and Met fan)

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

njtank, what did you think of the new Meadowlands Stadium?

Quite nice I'm soaked and could not be happier best win of the seson.

Did you take pictures?

Yes I did ill try and post when I get home

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Free general admission tickets will be given away to anyone who makes the trip to Detroit for the game.

I wonder if this means anyone can walk up to the gate and get in for free?

Just :censored:ing bizarre. 2012 is upon us.

A few years ago when the Chargers had to move a Monday night game against the Bears to Arizona (due to wildfires), all the tickets were free.

The Broncos should just put Tebow in. Seriously 3 points against the Cardinals?!

Seriously, allowing Jay Feely to score a touchdown! :lol:

So a guy on the Jets sideline just intentionally tripped one of the Dolphins running to cover a punt. Classy.

What? He was just stretching.... :upside:

I saw, I came, I left.

Fire marvin Lewis, fire Carson Palmer. Let's start over completely.

Seconded.

Third but I wish to add Mike Brown. I still think he's an a**hole

He is an a**hole, make no mistake about that. There's too much anecdotal evidence to say he isn't and the common denominator in their failure as a franchise is him. At this point though, we have to wait until he croaks and then at that point his daughter is going to take over and she's an even bigger idiot. I'd love to fire Mike Brown, but you can't fire the owner of the team.

You know how you win in the NFL? You win with good ownership and smart coaching. The Bengals have neither, but maybe if they fire Marvin Lewis they can get half that equation and they'll make the playoffs more often than once every 12 seasons.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Any chance more people end up watching the Giants-Vikes game than the Ravens-Texans game just based on the rarity of the situation?

Doubtful. Vikes-Giants will only being shown in the New York and Minnesota markets.

6uXNWAo.png

Any chance more people end up watching the Giants-Vikes game than the Ravens-Texans game just based on the rarity of the situation?

I doubt it.

Unless you have Sunday Ticket, the Giants-Vikings game is only being shown in the New York City and Minneapolis immediate TV markets (as well as a couple others, but that's it). The NFL has to protect ESPN's MNF broadcast rights.

Archived