2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy finish going on in Nashville.

EDIT: It got lame, Steelers hold on, Anyone know what happened to Vince Young.

He was benched due to his ineffectiveness.

Felix Jones was targeted for 10 plays today. He had 17 yards. Mike Jenkins and Jason Whitten injury is unknown. Yes, Jerry has pressed his Panic Button the same time Ziggy Wilf pushed his. CHI had four wins in their last 15 road games. Two wins were DET and another was STL.

Uggh... Lions get the onside kick after being down by 17 late in the fourth, (which was after being up by ten late in the second) and can't move the ball a single yard, even though they just needed a field goal to tie it. Are the Lions ever going to find a way to not give their fans a swift kick in the nuts?

MegatronSig2.jpg

Allow me to take this time right here and now to point one thing out:

My Tampa Bay Buccaneers are 2-0.

Yes, it's early in the season, and yes, it was just the Browns and the Panthers, but dammit, today was a division game, on the road, against a foe that always gives my boys fits. But they prevailed. And (this version of) Mike Williams, through two games, is looking to be the real deal. So long as he doesn't turn out to be Michael Clayton 2.0--or end up like any of the other Mike Williamses--my boys should be straight for a little bit. But let's not load that ball into the cannon just yet.

Oh and Josh Freeman, through two games...I think I'm beginning to like this kid. Crazy as it sounds, it's looking good to have a halfway reliable QB, and a halfway reliable offense, in red & pewter for a change. That defense has some catching up to do, but again...they did their job, held the Panthers to seven points...and will be leaving Charlotte with a W, and that's what counts.

Next up...dem Steelboyz down in Tampa. This one should be a real good litmus test for the Bucs' mental mettle...and of course I have a vested interest in this, having spent almost four years amongst the Steelerheads.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Uggh... Lions get the onside kick after being down by 17 late in the fourth, (which was after being up by ten late in the second) and can't move the ball a single yard, even though they just needed a field goal to tie it. Are the Lions ever going to find a way to not give their fans a swift kick in the nuts?

That's what happens when Scott Linehan runs your offense.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That's what happens when Scott Linehan runs your offense.

Well, to be fair, the offense wasn't the biggest problem, especially considering Shaun Hill was starting at QB. The defense was terrible, and kept letting the Eagles convert on 3rd and 15ish several times.

MegatronSig2.jpg

The Lions got :censored:-ed hard last week by one of the NFL's many "sorry, but we need to make something up to screw you" rules. This week without their starting QB they lose by three to a decent Philly team. If you ask me, things don't look so bad for the Lions right now. They may not win a lot this season but they're going to in every game. Believe me, as a Browns fan I'd be happy to see my team where the Lions are right now in their development. At least you can see progress.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Archived