2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

I'll be honest, I was always neutral when it came to the Cowboys. I never liked them, but I never hated them. Their current collapse, however, is amusing for no other reason then everyone was ready to crown them Super Bowl Champs before the season even started.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, the Bengals SUCK.

Actually, I'm going to revise that, Carson Palmer sucks. He had a couple of interceptions, but he probably should have had at least 4 more. The 2nd TD pass to TO should've been an interception. The Bengals have 5 losses now, easily could've won 4 of them were it not for mental mistakes and general football idiocy. God this team is frustrating.

This team will be lucky to win 6 games.

Sorry, national television audience. Sorry for tricking ESPN into booking us for the week 9 monday night football against Pittsburgh. You don't have to watch if you don't want to.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'll be honest, I was always neutral when it came to the Cowboys. I never liked them, but I never hated them. Their current collapse, however, is amusing for no other reason then everyone was ready to crown them Super Bowl Champs before the season even started.

Pretty sure it was the Jets who were crowned off-season champions.

Pretty sure it was the Jets who were crowned off-season champions.

Everyone was talking about how the Cowboys would be the first home team in a Super Bowl, as if the mere presence of the Super Bowl in Dallas was enough to qualify them.

Okay. Let's just get rid of the coaches callenge/instant replay alltogether. The end result is either inconclusive or an incorrect ruling by the refs about 70% of the time. Unless the NFL can fins a better way of doing instant replay, just be done with it. The whole thing has become a total joke.

6uXNWAo.png

The Packers didn't win the game today. The Jets lost it -- especially their wide receivers. Just embarrassing.

what's more frustrating, this or chicago in 2006? i say this game!

I rememeber that Chicago game. Very painful. However, this year's season opener vs. Baltimore was by far the worst I've ever had to sit through.

6uXNWAo.png

The Packers didn't win the game today. The Jets lost it -- especially their wide receivers. Just embarrassing.

what's more frustrating, this or chicago in 2006? i say this game!

I rememeber that Chicago game. Very painful. However, this year's season opener vs. Baltimore was by far the worst I've ever had to sit through.

This game reminded me a lot of the Chicago game. I'm gonna go with this one not being as bad because I was watching the NASCAR race at Talladega at the same time, which made things a lot more interesting :lol:

Anyhoo, stinker by the Jets, but they can recover with the Lions next up on the schedule (unless of course it's the Lions of this week vs. the Jets of this week). 5-2's still fine with me considering the strength of the schedule at the beginning of the year (Broncos and Bills aside) and they've got a bit of a favorable stretch up ahead. Just need to really tighten up on the penalties and, uhh, catching the damn ball <_<

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

The Chiefs are the luckiest team on earth. They actually managed to barely pull it out at the last second in overtime against Buffalo, but they're still now exposed as pretenders who are just riding luck. If they were as good as the recent hype, they would have wiped the floor with the miserable Bills.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived