2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

On a bit of a side note, if its Predators-Coyotes in the first round, it might break records for being the lowest attended playoff series. The Yotes couldn't sell out when there was a boat load of Wings fans last year.

Personally, I'd take that.

Cheaper/more available playoff tickets for me.

Really, as long as the Yotes don't drop to 6th and the Wings don't stay in 3rd, I'll take any match-up to go to. I went to Opening Night here in Glendale against the Wings, and besides the Yotes tying it to go to OT, it was almost unbearable in the stands.

I want to go to some playoff games and send the Coyotes off to Winnipeg, and it won't be hard if it's the Kings/Preds or if some crazy swings happen the Ducks/Sharks (and I'd like a crazy Ducks rise to 5th for personal reasons :P ). But if it's going to be some more Wings home games, I'll stay home.

I'd kind of prefer the Ducks to make it to 4th or 5th with the Kings in the other spot. That's just me. That would set up an epic playoff series. And if that does happen, I have tickets to the first two games of that what would be a 9 game series! Yeah, I have tickets to Friday and Saturday night's games. Hopefully they will be brutal and there will be line brawls!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Blackhawks,

Score more than 1 goal tonight. I know the team's creed is "ONE GOAL" but let's not take it literally, please.

Thanks

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

On a bit of a side note, if its Predators-Coyotes in the first round, it might break records for being the lowest attended playoff series. The Yotes couldn't sell out when there was a boat load of Wings fans last year.

Personally, I'd take that.

Cheaper/more available playoff tickets for me.

Really, as long as the Yotes don't drop to 6th and the Wings don't stay in 3rd, I'll take any match-up to go to. I went to Opening Night here in Glendale against the Wings, and besides the Yotes tying it to go to OT, it was almost unbearable in the stands.

I want to go to some playoff games and send the Coyotes off to Winnipeg, and it won't be hard if it's the Kings/Preds or if some crazy swings happen the Ducks/Sharks (and I'd like a crazy Ducks rise to 5th for personal reasons :P ). But if it's going to be some more Wings home games, I'll stay home.

I'd kind of prefer the Ducks to make it to 4th or 5th with the Kings in the other spot. That's just me. That would set up an epic playoff series. And if that does happen, I have tickets to the first two games of that what would be a 9 game series! Yeah, I have tickets to Friday and Saturday night's games. Hopefully they will be brutal and there will be line brawls!!!

I'd love that as well. I've been waiting for a Ducks/Kings series for so long. The rivalry right now is really mostly with the fans and a geographic thing. You see glimpses of it trickling down to the players, but it's never been truly consistent. The day that happens is the day this rivalry really takes off and could become something special.

I know for a fact our biggest rivalry was built in the playoffs with the Red Wings. And our rivalry with San Jose finally became something after that series in 2009. So if the Ducks and Kings meet, it will really be something.

Those two games this weekend could very well give us a preview of what that would be like. Both teams (most likely) in the playoffs. Both teams fighting for positions. Back-to-back nights about an hour away. I've had my eyes on those dates all season. If I didn't have obligations back here in Arizona this weekend, I'd be making the emergency trip home.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Blackhawks outduel a feisty Blues squad thanks to a Toews game winner in OT. A MUCH needed 2 points! Bye, Calgary.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

:censored:!

San Jose is are last hope and like that'll happen.

The deficit was also 2-0 on Saturday, but we came back. Hopefully that will happen again :)

I sure hope so man.

Also Jarome Iginla just put together the most quiet 40 goal season I can remember.

EDIT: 41!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The deficit was also 2-0 on Saturday, but we came back. Hopefully that will happen again :)

I sure hope so man.

Also Jarome Iginla just put together the most quiet 40 goal season I can remember.

Katy(Corey) Perry just got a hat trick. I feel sick :(

4-1 Ducks, it's not our night, sorry.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I sure hope so man.

Katy(Corey) Perry just got a hat trick. I feel sick :(

4-1 Ducks, it's not our night, sorry.

All good man.

Flames just shouldn't have fallen asleep in November. I mean it's only Edmonton but I see the Flames getting right back in the thick of things next season.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Corey Perry's the least hockey-player-looking-hockey-player ever to be so damn good. He reminds me of Scott Tenorman.

twitter

Archived