2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

I don't want to bet against the Red Wings, nor do I want to bet against the league-owned team that needs to be proven successful in order to be sold.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sens ink GM Murray for three more years. As Leafs fan, I couldn't be happier.

I think this picture says it all.

murray_58296.jpg

Good job, Ottawa. You just gave job security to the man who single handedly drove your team into the ground.

Can I have a Jasthon Spethza?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Phoenix shouldn't be scared of Detroit.

This is the year I think the Wings are ripe for the picking. PHX almost did it to them last year and would love another chance to beat them.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Phoenix shouldn't be scared of Detroit.

This is the year I think the Wings are ripe for the picking. PHX almost did it to them last year and would love another chance to beat them.

I would MUCH rather see the Yotes go against the Red Wings instead of Vancouver or San Jose. Heck, I may even pick Detroit over Nashville at this point.

PopHeading-1.gif

The Coyotes finally punched their ticket to the playoffs. I can't wait for the white out. Now if only we could actually see a round 2...

You know, spraypainting the seats white diminishes their resale value and kills the upholstery.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Congrats to the Ducks who played a great game tonight and I have to admit that watching Teemu Selanne was and is a treat. Just watching him tonight was unbeliveable. Class act and one of my favorites ever in the game.

Congrats to the Ducks who played a great game tonight and I have to admit that watching Teemu Selanne was and is a treat. Just watching him tonight was unbeliveable. Class act and one of my favorites ever in the game.

Agreed. The man has 31 goals and 80 points at age 40. He just can't retire. He's playing way too well and having way too much fun to quit.

Unless the Ducks continue a hot streak and send him off on a high note like he wanted to do the first time around.

Go Teemu.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

For the Caps its down to either Carolina or the Rangers. Personally I'd rather face the Rangers. Carolina always plays us tough. Hopefully Mike Green comes back in full health, that would be huge coming into the playoffs. I dont see us going very far without him or Wideman.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Since he obviously won't be playing tomorrow, Tim Thomas, at the ripe, young age of 36, sets the all-time record for save percentage in a season with .938%.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Depressed as s***.....

The one bright spot for the season would have been knocking the Rags out.

Aww, one year out of the playoffs? Are you guys going to be okay?

nobody feels bad for Devils fans. Welcome to the real NHL.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Ratings for the Hurricanes/Lightning game will be sky high with every Rangers fan tuning in as well. I'm anxious to see who the Caps will face in the 1st round.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived