2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

shark_finning.jpg

Ducks win 6-2.

Corey Perry: Hat trick. 50 Goals. M-V-P

It would be nice if the Queens could fall apart late tonight, too. Double the pleasure.

LA beats Phoenix in the shootout. I believe both teams punched their tickets if I'm not mistaken.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

L.A., Phoenix, and San Jose punched their tickets. Anaheim is one win or a Stars loss away from clinching.

Phoenix has NOT made the playoffs yet. If Dallas wins out (the play Colorado twice and Minnesota on Sunday) and the Sharks sweep the two games from Phoenix, then Phoenix is on the outside looking in! I expect Dallas to sweep their three games. What will be interesting is if San Jose wins the first game against the Coyotes, will Phoenix just fold?

All Phoenix needs is a point right?

Phoenix's record against the Sharks this year: 0-4. The Sharks should bounce back from tonight and they have the 2 seed in possible reach so this could get interesting.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Flyers look to be playing for the two seed, as Washington clinched the 1 seed last night. (Even if they tie, Washington beat the Flyers 6 to 5 in points head to head, so it's Washington's spot, as wins will be tied at 48)

LvZYtbZ.png

So, the league leader in wins (Miikka Kiprusoff) will not be in the playoffs. Sounds like the Flames could use some back-up goaltending.

Until you said this I wasn't even aware I thought Price or Luongo had like 1 or 2 more. Henrik Karlsson did well in his appearances and covered Kipper's a$$ on many occasions just to get a point (Montreal, Carolina and Anaheim). On Saturday if he plays and they beat the Canucks he will become the Flames all time leader in wins passing Mike Vernon.

Right now it's tough to say if they should resign Karlsson, Leland Irving is having a great year in Abbotsford and Joni Ortio should be ready to play in the A next season.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Oh yeah, and if things aren't bizarre enough in the West, if the Ducks lose both games to the Kings and the Stars sweep, the 'Yotes get swept and Chicago picks up one point in two games against the Red Wings, the Ducks stay home. :shocked:

Oh yeah, and if things aren't bizarre enough in the West, if the Ducks lose both games to the Kings and the Stars sweep, the 'Yotes get swept and Chicago picks up one point in two games against the Red Wings, the Ducks stay home. :shocked:

Ducks can lose both games in OT/SO and still make it though. Magic number for them is 2.

But yeah there are thousands interesting scenarios going into this final weekend. The Ducks can end up anywhere from 4th to 9th depending on what happens against the Kings and around the West.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

And there goes the Rangers season. 2 points up, and Carolina will most likely win tomorrow. Then were reduced to hoping we can beat the Devils, which I'll have to hear about for a whole year if they lose.

Just shocking how little intesity the Rangers came out with.

And there goes the Rangers season. 2 points up, and Carolina will most likely win tomorrow. Then were reduced to hoping we can beat the Devils, which I'll have to hear about for a whole year if they lose.

Stop using we.

Stop using we.

Don't be one of those guys.

Archived