2010-2011 NCAA Basketball Thread

Billy B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VCU's starting to pick it back up again, but they're scaring me a little. I just hope they can hang on, I REALLY want a VCU-Butler matchup in Houston.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

And my bracket is officially dead.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

VCU!!!!

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M |Β RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors |Β USA: Front Range United |Β IFA: Toverit Helsinki |Β FOBL:Β Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National ChampionsΒ 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finalsΒ 2012, 2013, 2014Β Big 4 Conference Champions

Β 

This is incredible. Joey Rodriguez is so fun to watch. He's quick and smart, and an incredible passer. I hope he ends up in the NBA. This team is unbelievable.

Boom-Shaka Smart-alaka

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Both of my brackets are busted but I'm still going to win my group with a bunch of friends from high school.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I can say I am one happy fan for my alma mater. VCU has basically silenced all those that said they shouldn't even be in. I can't wait to see the game against Butler. That is gonna be a great game.

Nope. You can still say they shouldn't have been in because based on their resume there were others who deserved it more. And who's to say they wouldn't have done the same if they had been given their due chance. Now I'm happy for them especially beating KU, but they got a chance that should've gone to others. They got lucky in getting a spot and are taking full advantage of it. Great for them. It's been awesome to watch. But it doesn't change anything about the initial picks.

Archived