New Oregon Basketball Court

J Sick

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the time, i'm for the traditional when it comes to courts, but this is actually fantastic. Maybe this will start a very subtle "Pro Combat" style of graphics when it comes to floors. Think Gator skin in Florida's paint, or a very subtle turtle shell in Maryland's 3pt lane. If done right, it could bring a whole new design element. It's genious, but only IF done right...

Kudos to Oregon for breaking the mold and going for this...

...I think I like it. I like the worn-out look. The only thing I don't like is the men's 3-point line is hard to see near midcourt.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I agree with most of you for the fact the 3-point line is hard to see at the top of the key, trying black or yellow would work I think. But I love the creativity because you don't see it on courts. I mean Oregon has the wildest uniform sets of the last decade and into the next one (which I for one like), so why not try something out of the box where no one has really tried it before?

Most of the time, i'm for the traditional when it comes to courts, but this is actually fantastic. Maybe this will start a very subtle "Pro Combat" style of graphics when it comes to floors. Think Gator skin in Florida's paint, or a very subtle turtle shell in Maryland's 3pt lane. If done right, it could bring a whole new design element. It's genious, but only IF done right...

Kudos to Oregon for breaking the mold and going for this...

Subtle turtle shells + the black/gold alternating piping that's on the jerseys for the lines on the court = amazing.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived