New Oregon Basketball Court

J Sick

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one. It's just not visible if you're not 3 feet away.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Here are some game photos. I love the court. But I'm just a brainwashed robot.

I love it too and just to prove that you don't have to be a brainwashed robot to like it...I hated Oregon's NCG uniforms. They shat on their school colors in the biggest game in program history. But this court, this court is sweet.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The arena is nice. The floor ruins it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Nike has yet to put in the effort for all of the other Oregon uniforms as it has it's football uniforms

Back on Topic: I like it, but like the colored turf at Boise, only if no one else copies it

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Nike has yet to put in the effort for all of the other Oregon uniforms as it has it's football uniforms

Evidently you haven't seen their baseball uniforms.

Here are some game photos. I love the court. But I'm just a brainwashed robot.

b0d1fb1d.jpg

For a minute there I thought they had a screen mounted to the backboard... haha

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived