Milwaukee Bucks Logo Concept

Davidson

I'm really not feelin' that S. I know you were trying to balance out the B, but maybe try hacking off the bottom serifs altogether? I'd also still like to see the trees (with the moonball) on the inside rather than the outside.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the most recent approach is the best so far. I like how you fixed the wordmark. The one thing I'd change is the trees, though: maybe making them more vertical would make the curve effect of the "shield" or crest the buck is framed in seem more impactful. I like having the trees there, but they're a little too bowed out for my liking.

Overall though, wow, like others have said! I don't know why sports teams don't have you do their work. Great concept. :)

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

The deer is great but nothing else seemed to work in my opinion. When you adjusted to the over-the-top "Wild"-esque design, I thought it was too busy.

The latest couple versions (although the T'Wolves wouldn't like it) are absolutely fantastic. The basketball moon isn't subtle enough IMO, if that makes any sense. But the last one you posted looks the best IMO since the tress work so well with the deer inside the shield.

and another...

mbucks3.png

Thats what I was describing in my post (minus the tree additions, which are a nice gesture). I say you don't need the bball and just call it done.

Though the sharp corner where the banner juts into the "B" doesn't look right to me. Seems like there is a green outline around the letters that would sit on top of the banner.

and another...

mbucks3.png

Looks great! The treeline unfortunately is too much like the Wolves though. I begrudgingly say that they should be taken out if this was going to be seriously considered. But just as a concept, it looks awesome.

I'm a little iffy on the moon ball, only because it seems a bit too fine of a detail.

I think you could get away with just the buck and crest, and it would still be a very strong logo.

I love this, but also agree that the basketball/moon isn't needed.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like the latest version of your bucks logo best. great improvement of the script positioning.

Just 1 comment. I'd change the colors of the moon like that: white part -> in a darker red; and the gray part -> white. If you ask me, that would insert the moon better in the dark heaven.

I like the latest version of your bucks logo best. great improvement of the script positioning.

Just 1 comment. I'd change the colors of the moon like that: white part -> in a darker red; and the gray part -> white. If you ask me, that would insert the moon better in the dark heaven.

Either try this ^^^, or if you want to keep it a full moon, just make it a white circle and make the grooves of the basketball gray. They're not subtle enough being red like that.

I'd also look at some different options for the eye.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived