Bowl Matchups 2010-11

Gary

There are some talks here in Phoenix that no matter who finishes where that the Insight Bowl(which happens to be at Sun Devil Stadium) will be Missouri vs Michigan. Where else would everyone else go?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indiana-Purdue in the Ro-Tel Bowl.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

Based on the CBS site, Navy has accepted the invite to the Poinsettia Bowl and Hawaii is in the Hawaii Bowl.

:o Hawaii in the Hawaii Bowl?!?!

Yes, because Hawai'i doesn't travel at all, aka bring fans. If you want to see Hawai'i fans, you go to Hawai'i otherwise they are a horrible bowl team to schedule. Also in the Toilet Bowl this year, San Jose State (0-7, 1-11) vs. Memphis (0-8, 1-11).

I just noticed they have the GoDaddy.com Bowl, will it be like the Lingerie Bowl or with the cheerleaders in skimpy outfits?

Maybe Danica Patrick will show up since NASCAR's over and she has a fan base in Alabama already... ^_^

Nothing official yet, but it looks like it'll be Wisconsin vs TCU in the Rose Bowl, Michigan State in the Capital One Bowl, Florida in the Gator Bowl, and Army in the Armed Forces Bowl

As time moves on it looks like the Heels are a lock in the Music City Bowl, and it looks as if they'll play Tennessee. Funny thing is, Tennessee had UNC on their schedule next year, and decided to drop them for whatever reason you can argue...but it's funny they end up playing each other anyhow...

Texas A&M to AT&T Cotton Bowl

That's stupid. I'd assume either Ok State, Mizzou or Nebraska, whichever didn't get the second Big 12 BCS bid would go there since it's the top of the non-BCS bowls. Guess they only want Texas teams whenever there's the slightest hint of possibility.

Stanford to the Fiesta Bowl! HECK YES! :woot:

Oakland Raiders World Champions 1976 1980 1983

Oakland A's world champions 1910 1911 1913 1929 1930 1972 1973 1974 1989

Golden State Warriors world champions 1947 1956 1975

San Jose Sabercats Arena Bowl Champions 2002 2004 2007

oak1-med.gifgold1-med.gifathletics1-med.gifsharks1-med.gif

Texas A&M to AT&T Cotton Bowl

That's stupid. I'd assume either Ok State, Mizzou or Nebraska, whichever didn't get the second Big 12 BCS bid would go there since it's the top of the non-BCS bowls. Guess they only want Texas teams whenever there's the slightest hint of possibility.

You really think the Big 12 is getting two BCS bids...? The 4 at-larges are going to be TCU and Stanford since they have to, and Ohio State and Arkansas/Auburn depending on Saturday's result. There's no way two Big 12 teams make it.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived