Hated teams' players you respect.

yauger72

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nnamdi Asomugha. He's a very classy and talented guy and it's a damn shame that he's been stuck in Oakland for so long. I'd love to see him come over to the good side and wear the powder blue and gold.

Why would Asomugha want to play for a team that he beat twice?

Homage, much?

25yzwqg.png

Kobe Bryant. Derek Jeter. Mark Cuban (I know he's an owner, but still).

Also, I don't like RAW; I'm a SmackDown fan. So can I say John Cena, too? i don't like him, but damn do I respect his work ethic and respect for people.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Ben Roethlisberger. In my personal opinion, nobody is a better playmaker and he is the toughest quarterback I've ever seen. I respect him for his toughness alone. I hate the Steelers with every fiber of my being, but I can't deny how great Roethlisberger really is on the field.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Aaron Rodgers.

Seconded.

In fact, as a bears fan saying this, the packers are awesome. I hate them as a team, but if I wasnt a bears fan, they would be near the top of my favorite teams list.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

joe-sakic-nordiques.jpg

I had no idea you hated the Nordiques... :P

You know... those French-Canadian b*st*rds.

Actually, I couldn't post him in those abominations he's normally seen in. I had zero respect for Forsberg or Roy, but I couldn't hate Mr. Sakic, no matter how hard I tried....

Archived