World Hockey Concept Federation: USA

raysox

I'm confused as to what Germany has to do with the list of cities and this round overall?

Whoops, forgot to change that. I copy pasted form the Germany part of the Soccer competition.

Okay cool. Just making sure- I was thinking about entering but I don't know much about hockey uniform design, honestly. I may give it a go. Can you point me to a good Illustrator uniform template?

EDIT: I'll give it a shot.

Board Name: Cola

City: Pittsburgh

Team Name: TBA

Color ideas: TBA

Anywhere I can find a vector RBK Edge template?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused as to what Germany has to do with the list of cities and this round overall?

Whoops, forgot to change that. I copy pasted form the Germany part of the Soccer competition.

Okay cool. Just making sure- I was thinking about entering but I don't know much about hockey uniform design, honestly. I may give it a go. Can you point me to a good Illustrator uniform template?

EDIT: I'll give it a shot.

Board Name: Cola

City: Pittsburgh

Color ideas: TBA

Anywhere I can find a vector RBK Edge template?

There are a couple good templates on puckdrawn. Here They Are

I want this to continue so, BUMP!

It's continuing... People have two weeks to submit, so there is still 9 days for the people who signed up the first day. It takes time for people to finish concepts.

but we still need more people before we can start voting

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

No one's called it yet, and it should be done. I wish I'd known about this earlier, but never got around to reading this topic. Gonna try to get it done on time. Any time of deadline for tomorrow?

Board Name: Silent Wind of Doom

City: New York City

Team Colors: TBA

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived