2011 MLS Kits

AJM

182792_494081901151_36237821151_6465355_3333704_n.jpg

FC Dallas showing off their new kits in a friendly

Friendly? Are they playing a high school team? Looks like they are playing on a practice field

I'm actually pretty sure that this is the new training template- as seen here on Chivas USA

rsl-chv.jpg

I might be wrong, but i'll try to find better pictures

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it looks like they are playing at the Pizza Hut park practice facilities. So did everyone get the same practice shirts this year? Sounds like a page outta the NFL with one template for all the sideline gear. Actually the teams all have practice jerseys besides these

Here's Houston as an example:

(http://www.mlsgear.com/57566-or.html)

(http://www.mlsgear.com/21587.html)

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Those appear to be the same kits as last year, just with a different sponsor.

I'm 99.9% sure you are right.

Same thing thing with Chicago, just they have the word "Fire" back instead of having a jersey sponsor.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Those appear to be the same kits as last year, just with a different sponsor.

I'm 99.9% sure you are right.

Same thing thing with Chicago, just they have the word "Fire" back instead of having a jersey sponsor.

I think the away jerseys are different that 2010...no collar, more red trim, and subtle chest stripe pattern.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Chivas homes are the same, roads are new. Reverse order of Chicago

Thanks for the clarification. I never really paid attention to the blue Chivas kits.

It seems a little weird, TFC did this last year switching only the clash kit from the grey to the white, and now Chivas is doing it. Seems like they are trying to make sure they have a new kit coming out each season in order to keep us buying.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

They are just starting to fall in line with their European counterparts. Especially Seattle, LA and DC with their third shirts. I'd still like to see Columbus roll out a gray, red and black third as a nod to starting their existence at Ohio Stadium.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

They are just starting to fall in line with their European counterparts. Especially Seattle, LA and DC with their third shirts. I'd still like to see Columbus roll out a gray, red and black third as a nod to starting their existence at Ohio Stadium.

That would be pretty sweet...wouldn't mind seeing a gray kit on the pitch.

That would be pretty sweet...wouldn't mind seeing a gray kit on the pitch.

If they did it up similiar to the Juventus kit a few years ago with a red/black sash and minimal adidas extra crappiness(piping, silver bands, etc) it'd be great!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm guessing no changes for the Earthquakes?

Haven't seen the away kits yet, so there could be some changes there...

Home kits are the same except for one minor change...Jersey sponsor just says "Amway" instead of Amway Global"

I'm guessing no changes for the Earthquakes?

Haven't seen the away kits yet, so there could be some changes there...

Home kits are the same except for one minor change...Jersey sponsor just says "Amway" instead of Amway Global"

The Quakes changed last season. I imagine the next change will be next season. Hopefully they go to their blue 3rd kits full time.

Can MLS get a new Number/Name font? God those numbers are disgusting...

Those are the biggest things holding MLS unis back.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Here they all are, with the exception of a few of the 3rd Jerseys:

http://soccer.fanhouse.com/2011/02/22/mls-2011-uniforms-unveiled-cleanliness-and-conformity-reign/

Thanks for the post...pretty much waiting on new kit sponsorship news...

Archived