New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE BEING RIGHT :)

What a sad, empty life you must have, then.

Anyway, if I'm reading between the lines correctly over in yonder Blue jays thread, the Marlins will have an all-black cap, and an orange alt cap with a white front panel. That would jive with the "creamsicle" hint dropped previously.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Look the logo its self could be right but the colors are wrong the owner of the marlins said a while back that they will be going with black. Silver , and white ...one of u computer nerds photo shop somthings like that up on a black hat and make the logo smaller and get back at me wit it and tell me what u think

Look the logo its self could be right but the colors are wrong the owner of the marlins said a while back that they will be going with black. Silver , and white ...one of u computer nerds photo shop somthings like that up on a black hat and make the logo smaller and get back at me wit it and tell me what u think

I hate reality too.

What a sad, empty life you must have, then.

Anyway, if I'm reading between the lines correctly over in yonder Blue jays thread, the Marlins will have an all-black cap, and an orange alt cap with a white front panel. That would jive with the "creamsicle" hint dropped previously.

Marlins will not be the team with a white front panel cap this year.

Well, so much for my powers of deduction, then. Watch it be something really inexplicable, like the Nationals adopting this past year's Stars-n-Stripes cap full-time.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Glad you figured out not to press down on the shift key when typing, now please just stop typing altogether.

Like I said, I'm not here to stir up anything. Just relying what Lebatard is saying on his show. I have no idea about graphics or anything like that, I am just a big Marlins fan & found this story interesting. I found this link on a blog & have read the whole thread from page 1.

David Samson always comes on every week at 5 pm on Weds to talk Movies & Marlins. So I'm sure there will be questions about the logo. His appearance on the Lebatard show today is not to combat the logo leak necessarily as he is ALWAYS on the show Weds at 5.

Samson will probably give a non-answer so we will see here in about 15-20 minutes. If you guys want to listen, you can stream at 790theticket.com. If not I'll rely what Samson says when the interview is over.

Also I'm not co-signing anything threezero5 or whatever his name is saying. Just relying information being said on the airwaves locally.

I'm going to go with the Orioles bringing back the '83 hat as an alternate, possibly with a throwback jersey. I believe someone confirmed that the Orioles were making patch-related changes on thei existing jerseys, so maybe they are switching things up and adding a fulltime throwback alt.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

My guess about it not being logo.. Technically what was released is not right because the wordmark is a t shirt wordmark so we can claim it's not it. Second it's obvious it's not the primary logo just a cap logo or secondary so once again can claim it's wrong to keep suspense out their for the release date. Still think it's part of the package though.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Hey all, I came across this thread from a blog about the leaked logo. I live in Fort Lauderdale, so I listen to LeBatard daily.

I'm in no way connected with the threezero5 guy, but what he said about LeBatard saying this is not the logo is correct.

His show started at 3 & about 15 minutes ago he said the logo floating around is not a correct logo.

Samson will be on at 5. You can stream the show & interview online at www.790theticket.com

However after he said the logo was not correct, they did all say they liked the logo & at this day in age, 2011, there isn't anything you can do that hasn't already been done. So considering that, they all like the logo we are seeing here. He asked his co-hosts to name the last great logo & nobody could name one. Lol.

The M/marlin with the text "MARLINS" arched across the top isn't the logo, I wonder if that's what they're referring to...

As said before, this is also the cap-only logo on a black background, the primary logo has a slight (*very* slight) difference in colours but is still the M with the marlin

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Who is this troll? I come back to this thread and every other reply is from this guy.

It is not me. So, do you think the Browns will be wearing white on white at the Dolphins this weekend, or will we get to see the Brown jerseys?

spacer.png

Who is this troll? I come back to this thread and every other reply is from this guy.

It is not me. So, do you think the Browns will be wearing white on white at the Dolphins this weekend, or will we get to see the Brown jerseys?

Well, I guess we know who our troll is.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Only 40 days until he loses our bet and stops posting. If only regular gambling was this easy, I'd be a rich man.

I'd be down for actually making a bet with that kid. While we're at it, we can bet on every other team in the league, too.

Archived