New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Marlin icon but not the M. Placed on a bright orange cap (bright colors look better on tan people and everyone in Miami is tan) and they'd have a unique, modern, look.

Wow, that looks radical! Like totally tubular. It's tropical, dude!

Looks like something you'd buy at Jimmy Buffet's restaurant.

Pretty revolutionary to have a look that actually matches the city/region.

I like the Marlin icon but not the M. Placed on a bright orange cap (bright colors look better on tan people and everyone in Miami is tan) and they'd have a unique, modern, look.

Very alternative lifestyle looking. That, or an employee working at Sea World. It's creative, but I hope we never see something like this.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Could this "leak" be a trial balloon that MLB launched just to see what the public response would be?

If the new look is greeted with huzzahs, they could claim it's genuine and pretend to be all pissed off at it's leakage.

If the new look is greeted with jeers, they could deny it's genuine and then get to work on option B.

I'm just sayin'.

I hope option B is a teal/retro look.

Hey Showtime and Meetthemets, am I warm or cold?

I'm about 99.9% sure the marlin would not appear on both M's, only the first. I don't think even the designer of this would go that far.

Seeing this, even though a concept makes the whole set look better. Actually pretty cool, has a vibrant nightclub feel, the black plays in with the night club theme. I think the concept could benefit from having a little bit of the colors on the sleeve openings.

Can anyone confirm, if there will be a shoulder patch and if the whole work mark is going to be colored like this concept or just the M.

What I found interesting is that he did not say it was NOT the logo, he just said he didn't see any of the reactions to anything. That's all I can rely from the interview.

Shocker.

no shtt he wants ppl to go to the block party on 11-11-11 plus why would he say yes or no he wants the marlins to get attention from the nation witch they cleary are getting

Right...and you were going around saying that he was going to prove you right at 5pm. Now its, oh wait until 11-11 when we find out that isn't the logo.

Even though merchandise is being made off those very designs. Logic sucks.

Wait, what proof has been offered that 'merchandise is being made'?

if this is legit (and all signs point to it), it came from a PDF of tshirt designs.

Look the logo its self could be right but the colors are wrong the owner of the marlins said a while back that they will be going with black. Silver , and white ...one of u computer nerds photo shop somthings like that up on a black hat and make the logo smaller and get back at me wit it and tell me what u think

Um, thats what you call a decoy.

What I found interesting is that he did not say it was NOT the logo, he just said he didn't see any of the reactions to anything. That's all I can rely from the interview.

Shocker.

no shtt he wants ppl to go to the block party on 11-11-11 plus why would he say yes or no he wants the marlins to get attention from the nation witch they cleary are getting

Right...and you were going around saying that he was going to prove you right at 5pm. Now its, oh wait until 11-11 when we find out that isn't the logo.

Even though merchandise is being made off those very designs. Logic sucks.

Wait, what proof has been offered that 'merchandise is being made'?

if this is legit (and all signs point to it), it came from a PDF of tshirt designs.

The chinese fake jersey sites should have the jersey out soon.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

If those are the real deal, I'm going to feel bad for the players having to wear those in public. The good news is that nobody will actually see them wearing those.

It also makes the Tampa Bay Devil Rays original jersey a classic compared to this fugly thing.

If those are the real deal, I'm going to feel bad for the players having to wear those in public. The good news is that nobody will actually see them wearing those.

It also makes the Tampa Bay Devil Rays original jersey a classic compared to this fugly thing.

bad news for tampabay is that if they dont get a new stadium soon that team will be the north carolina rays in 2015

Wow, that looks radical! Like totally tubular. It's tropical, dude!

Cowabunga! Surf's up. :P

My favorite of the "modern" Super Bowl logos is this:

2349.gif

Virtually the same color scheme...it's very "South Beach". It works well for that city. The logo itself though...meh...

Now that being said, their current logo (both their primary and "F" Cap one) are the last of the "just before computers and genericism ruined mostly everything" era and they're both very, very nice. I'll definitely miss them.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I hated the yellow at first until I realized the M was an abstract sunset. Brilliant!

And the blue on the bottom of the M is the water the Marlin is jumping out of & the red is the "dusk" or morning sky on a sun set or sun rise? If so that's something I didn't notice. Good eye.

Archived