New Marlins Uniforms?

xTr1pleXx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.smebranding.com/content/florida-marlins-select-sme-rebrand-team. Check this website out ppl its the company in charge of making that logo

and?

and... I'm very underwhelmed with their work, and their general presentation is confusing. I don't think I like any sports related logo they've produced. But what his intentions were, I don't know. I don't think he even knows.

I'm going to go with the Orioles bringing back the '83 hat as an alternate, possibly with a throwback jersey. I believe someone confirmed that the Orioles were making patch-related changes on thei existing jerseys, so maybe they are switching things up and adding a fulltime throwback alt.

Hopefully, they dump the script logos on the right sleeve. I expect a patch next season will be related to the 20th Anniversary of Camden Yards.

Bill813.png

I don't think I like any sports related logo they've produced.

SME was responsible for designing the Jacksonville Jaguars' logo, which I consider to be one of the best logos in all of sports branding.

It's pretty good, but best? How so? The spots are hard to doodle, and the only use of the team's main color is in the tongue.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived