NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still reserving judgment for when we see gold vs white.

If the Bruins were able to pull it off in the Winter Classic without any problems, then the Preds can too.

Bridgestone+Winter+Classic+Philadelphia+Flyers+isIhz_EUFd9l.jpg

Why have my Boston Bruins NOT made the winter classic their new third??? The current third is redundant, and I hate seeing the Bruins in black socks.

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I'm still reserving judgment for when we see gold vs white.

If the Bruins were able to pull it off in the Winter Classic without any problems, then the Preds can too.

Bridgestone+Winter+Classic+Philadelphia+Flyers+isIhz_EUFd9l.jpg

Why have my Boston Bruins NOT made the winter classic their new third??? The current third is redundant, and I hate seeing the Bruins in black socks.

Honestly, I was not a fan of that matchup because the orange was too close to the gold, depending on the shot they were using. you can make do with 1 game, but after 41 games this season, I wonder if the opinion will be the same.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

As per illegalcurve.com, the Jets won't be wearing their official game jerseys until regular season starts.

SON OF A BITCH!

Half the reason I'm going to the Blue Jackets-Jets game tonight is to see the Jets road uniforms.

PvO6ZWJ.png

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/mapleleafs/article/1056461--leaf-third-jerseys-on-way

No one mentioned this yet, but the Leafs' finally made a statement about their leaked 3rd jersey.

It will be debuted on October 6th - the Season opener.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

They'd look much better without the piping.

Without the piping they're too bland.

I'd rather have them looking a little bland than ugly. With that being said, at least the piping are applied in a way where it doesn't look completely ridiculous except for how it runs straight down. They should have ended at the top hem stripe and the Preds new duds would almost be perfect.

By the way, does it look as if the Oilers colours are a little darker than last year?

Archived