NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the new "3rd" jerseys. They were nice for the Winter Classic but thats where they shouldve stayed. We look the best we ever have right now, no reason to tinker except to sell more jerseys, oh yeah, Ted said we would never have a 3rd jersey. I liked that idea.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Dear ML$E,

You own the richest hockey team in the world. You are one of the most powerful Unions out there. You could not spend all your money if you tried. Much like your predecessors, you care nothing about winning, and all about money. Yet despite all this, you still find ways to make more. Now on behalf of suffering Leaf fans everywhere, please sell yourselves to Rogers.

At least Purolator delivers. When was the last time the Leafs ever delivered......anything? :hockeysmiley:

I can haz sig?

Just came across a logo I've never seen before.

yotesalt.png

I stumbled upon it on this blog post. Is there something I missed? I know that the team was expected to remove PHX from that patch, but is this the fix?

That's an outstanding concept produced by sigma kappa, who's a member on these boards.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

yotesalt.png

I like that new patch... think it would be ideal for sure for shoulder patch... cool one

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Dear ML$E,

You own the richest hockey team in the world. You are one of the most powerful Unions out there. You could not spend all your money if you tried. Much like your predecessors, you care nothing about winning, and all about money. Yet despite all this, you still find ways to make more. Now on behalf of suffering Leaf fans everywhere, please sell yourselves to Rogers.

If putting sponsors on the practice sweaters keeps them off of the game sweaters then I'm ok with it.

Both are incredible. Ottawa's especially is absolutely beautiful. That whole barberpole effect without being blatantly barberpole is genius.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived