2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

For Oregon's Spring Game...

216507_10100204300781425_3420220_51612961_5107871_n.jpg

THESE better be available to buy. I'll order a :censored: load for my boys over in the sandbox.

They did this last year. The uniforms were handed directly to military members. They didn't sell anything last year. It'll probably be the same this year too

Which is a good thing. I'm going to try to get a few for my squadron.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upon further inspection, those look like replicas. I don't think Nike puts out size "L" jerseys for players, they are usually a number

I think they use letter sizing just because they are practice jerseys. They aren't taylored to the players as well as the game jerseys. You can tell by the cut of the jerseys that they aren't replicas.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Upon further inspection, those look like replicas. I don't think Nike puts out size "L" jerseys for players, they are usually a number

I think they use letter sizing just because they are practice jerseys. They aren't taylored to the players as well as the game jerseys. You can tell by the cut of the jerseys that they aren't replicas.

Yeah maybe you're right. Plus they are giving them away right after

Has anyone heard anything about Auburn wearing blue pants on the road?

206745_10150161993692280_90440037279_6619357_3978890_n.jpg

Never mind that - is there a reason why Auburn's front numbers are so tiny in that picture?

It appears Auburn is getting their uniforms in a newer Under Armour cut this year. A few teams with new Under Armour uniforms have been shown in screenshots/video, and most have a big, curved cut around the belly...leading to a small number area. The blue pants have a script on the buttox, which implies that they are one of the newer Under Armour pants...so it looks like Auburn has new uniforms with a blue pants option...and smaller numbers

*According to EA

Not denouncing them, they are almost always right, however they have added ghost jerseys in the past

For some reason whenever they show Oregon they still have the silver numbers in the game. I will be really disappointed if the yellow numbered jerseys don't make it, especially when we got so much national attention this year.

*According to EA

Not denouncing them, they are almost always right, however they have added ghost jerseys in the past

For some reason whenever they show Oregon they still have the silver numbers in the game. I will be really disappointed if the yellow numbered jerseys don't make it, especially when we got so much national attention this year.

they showed them with yellow numbers on green jerseys in the video they released the other day. then they showed another clip later with silver numbers. must just be b/c they programmed the newer jersey in after taking some of the clips

*According to EA

they showed them with yellow numbers on green jerseys in the video they released the other day. then they showed another clip later with silver numbers. must just be b/c they programmed the newer jersey in after taking some of the clips

They probably have both of them in. After all, last year's game had both the winged jerseys and the diamond plated ones.

Just saw they have Ohio State's pro combat helmets and pant paired up with away jerseys. I'd be surprised if that's the actual number they plan to run with this year since Ohio State wore black TV numbers in the 60's and didn't switch to red or white TV numbers until 1972 I believe. So they may not have allowed dark on dark jerseys. AGAIN!!! Grrrrr

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

For Oregon's Spring Game...

216507_10100204300781425_3420220_51612961_5107871_n.jpg

I didn't know Kellen Winslow Jr. still had college eligibility.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived