2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

if you go on the EA Sports NCAA Football facebook page you can take a peek at gameplay video of Clemson and South Carolina. get a good look at the Cocks uniforms from there. They seem a little uninspired.

Gamecock cogniscenti have said that these unis aren't the actual new 2012 UA jerseys that will be worn, but I guess we'll see

That's what they all say. Michigan said the same thing.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe EA would show uniforms that aren't real, though there have been instances in the past where they have misrepresented a uniform element (Akron's were messed up last year). They have to be at least 85% accurate, right??

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I find it hard to believe EA would show uniforms that aren't real, though there have been instances in the past where they have misrepresented a uniform element (Akron's were messed up last year). They have to be at least 85% accurate, right??

Yeah, it's possible that they could screw the uniforms up due to miscommunications between the school and EA. Arizona's were wrong last year, for example.

also, does anyone remember when the next teambuilder was released last year? I feel like it was somewhere around this time...someone dug up the link. what are the chances of us getting into that again?

I think someone said it'll go live a week before release.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah, it's possible that they could screw the uniforms up due to miscommunications between the school and EA. Arizona's were wrong last year, for example.

also, does anyone remember when the next teambuilder was released last year? I feel like it was somewhere around this time...someone dug up the link. what are the chances of us getting into that again?

Last year it was a month before. I hope they are loading up the Pro Combat and TechFit unis. Also, looking at the Road to Glory faeuterette, there is a new generic stadium, reminds me of Dicks Sporting Goods park. If you find the video, it's number 2, you see it when the guys high school team is playing

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

For a long time, Boston College wore Reebok for most of its major sports, adidas for soccer, and Nike for hockey. Now they wear Under Armour, but I think it's Reebok for hockey.

The hockey team is actually UA as well.

When Boston College added black, its logos were cleaned up. The traditional maroon and gold eagle was muddy and overly detailed. Black was added as an outline, which made the eagle easier to read and reproduce in a number of media. The maroon was also darkened, and the gold made metallic.

Unfortunately, the hockey team still uses a black outline on their numbers/wordmark.

As a side note, does anyone have a high quality version of BC's pre-2000 logo?

BCBannersSig.png

North Texas will have new helmets this season

http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/sunbelt.htm

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

http://www.nationalc...ect/sunbelt.htm

The change from green to white back in '07 was a step in the right direction but I'm guess the coaching change influenced the decision to return to the green shell. The Sun Belt has a pretty poor range of helmets...

I'm guessing it probably had more to do with the new stadium...

New UNT Stadium

(My alma mater...woo hoo!)

The change from green to white back in '07 was a step in the right direction but I'm guess the coaching change influenced the decision to return to the green shell. The Sun Belt has a pretty poor range of helmets...

New UNT Stadium

I'm sorry, but the endzone seating reminds of a 50s sedan.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/sunbelt.htm

True enough, but the coach did it to look more like the high school team he coached directly prior to going to UNT.

Southlake Carroll High School 2006:

carrollx.jpg

UNT 2007:

0112vizzala.jpg

Last year it was a month before. I hope they are loading up the Pro Combat and TechFit unis. Also, looking at the Road to Glory faeuterette, there is a new generic stadium, reminds me of Dicks Sporting Goods park. If you find the video, it's number 2, you see it when the guys high school team is playing

And apparently for Road to Glory you play a full season of high school football (7-12 games total is what the video said) instead of just playoffs. And using TeamBuilder you can load the teams you create to play against your created players team. So it will be teams that look like actual teams instead of a few generic designs. I still hope I can load up TeamBuilder teams for the college teams as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

New UNT Stadium

By now, you might be moving up on the list of notable alumni for UNT. Are they naming the stadium, Colorwerx Park?

Everyone loves a roundel.

all i would ever ask for as a fan is that the striping on the helmets, pants, and jersey matched. i was really surprised that for a bcs program that had some success (completely discounting the hwsnbn years) with an athletic department that can pretty much print money that we spent last season mismatched like that. i thought it was pretty embarassing myself.

edit: the pic you posted isn't showing up, so here's another link

1103362.jpg

all i would ever ask for as a fan is that the striping on the helmets, pants, and jersey matched. i was really surprised that for a bcs program that had some success (completely discounting the hwsnbn years) with an athletic department that can pretty much print money that we spent last season mismatched like that. i thought it was pretty embarassing myself.

1103362.jpg

I think Louisville waited too long to get last year's stuff ordered. But looking at this pic it's strange to fathom why they can't fix UCLA's and Notre Dame's shoulder stripes. The shoulders will end up looking the same as Nebraska's with an extra stripe thrown in

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Adidas may have inadvertently found a solution to their shoulder striping problems: Apparently, if they treat shoulder stripes as if they were sleeve stripes, problem (almost) solved.

What a hot mess. I mean, how did they manage to turn sleeve stripes into shoulder stripes?! Wow.

1103362.jpg

I think it is really sad that adidas can't even make shoulder stripes look good on computer-generated images.

Archived