2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like Auburn's white pants are still a closed tri-stripe, but they are definitely new...read "War Eagle" on the back.

The game looks great, especially my Auburn Tigers <3 but in all seriousness, I don't like how they don't really pay attention to the "stadium atmosphere". At Jordan-Hare Stadium, we always do the "warrrrr eagle, hey!" on the kickoffs and 90% of the Auburn fans wear Orange shirts... not 33% Orange/33% blue/ 33% white... but that's my little rant that probably doesn't belong in this thread.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

looks like Auburn's white pants are still a closed tri-stripe, but they are definitely new...read "War Eagle" on the back.

The game looks great, especially my Auburn Tigers <3 but in all seriousness, I don't like how they don't really pay attention to the "stadium atmosphere". At Jordan-Hare Stadium, we always do the "warrrrr eagle, hey!" on the kickoffs and 90% of the Auburn fans wear Orange shirts... not 33% Orange/33% blue/ 33% white... but that's my little rant that probably doesn't belong in this thread.

Yeah. I've always wondered why they dont create a feature where the user can control what the crowd wears. like...you can have a basic 33/33/33, as you said, or go all orange, all blue, or all white.

I even ran that idea by a developer once and he replied to me stating they've tried to work that feature in the past with poor results. I can't imagine how it's hard to put something like that together...i mean, when I play with UGA the fans are always decked out in white in road games...and I've always wanted to get them to wear black when I'm wearing black on the field.

Yeah, I know exactly what you guys mean about stadium crowds. EA can get the buildings outside of Arizona Stadium right (seriously, look at the stadium in '11 and then look at the Cherry Avenue parking garage right by the stadium) but for some reason they can't get the Zona Zoo right (IRL it's about four times as large as depicted in-game) and the visitors' section is in the wrong spot. Plus they made the majority of our crowd blue when it's usually mostly red. I just don't understand why those little details in any stadium get left out. I don't see how it would be difficult to get that right.

Hopefully Arizona got its unique entrance in this year, but I'm not getting my hopes up, since ours isn't anything really special like Virginia Tech or FSU, and I know for a fact our new third-largest-in-the-NCAA-second-largest-if-you-only-count-college-exclusive-stadiums video board won't be in since they haven't finished the construction yet.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Supposedly MDen, The official store of MIchigan Athletics, accidentally had this posted to their website for a little bit before pulling it down. Someone saved a screenshot. Should be interesting on Friday. I'll wait and reserve judgment until I see it on a player.

jersey.jpg

x0y5nq.png

The Michigan vs Notre Dame uniforms are going to be revealed on September 10

252938_10150661129230249_198271385248_19235865_8099423_n.jpg249660_10150661129275249_198271385248_19235866_5741884_n.jpg

Wouldn't 6.10.11 be June 10, 2011?

Sorry... MY bad :P

More "photos"

254238_10150661967760249_198271385248_19242348_6274789_n.jpg253624_10150662582895249_198271385248_19249282_3868280_n.jpg

246821_10150661967730249_198271385248_19242346_1578117_n.jpg247114_10150662582850249_198271385248_19249281_6186770_n.jpg

Looks like the Irish are going to be wearing their clover helmets.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I would love for them to get the eagle flying before the game on there & I'm hoping they actually get the fight song on there since we are the champs!

I would love for them to get the eagle flying before the game on there & I'm hoping they actually get the fight song on there since we are the champs!

I've seen teaser videos for NCAA 12 where the eagle is flying before the game.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'd think it'd be easier to have the fans all wear the same color as the jersey being worn by each team, regardless if they wear an alternate. I guess they wanted to show all the school colors and that's easier to code fro all games rather than having the fans wear one color which would require upwards of 7 or 8 codes depending on the teams playing

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

new uniforms for Northwest Missouri State

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=205657

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

if you go on the EA Sports NCAA Football facebook page you can take a peek at gameplay video of Clemson and South Carolina. get a good look at the Cocks uniforms from there. They seem a little uninspired.

Gamecock cogniscenti have said that these unis aren't the actual new 2012 UA jerseys that will be worn, but I guess we'll see

if you go on the EA Sports NCAA Football facebook page you can take a peek at gameplay video of Clemson and South Carolina. get a good look at the Cocks uniforms from there. They seem a little uninspired.

Gamecock cogniscenti have said that these unis aren't the actual new 2012 UA jerseys that will be worn, but I guess we'll see

That's what they all say. Michigan said the same thing.

Archived