MLB Moustache T's

meetthemets

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the Yankees have two. One is obviously Reggie, but I'm not sure who the other one is. Could it be Catfish Hunter?

Also, what is it with some having the Hall-of-Fame tag on the bottom while others dont? Anyone notice that? If it was for members, then the Twins' Puckett should have had one, as well as the second Yankees one if that is indeed Hunter.

EDIT: I forgot to say, I think the Randy Johnson Mariners one would have looked better in the teal and navy. Like a teal shirt with navy hair and stache, and the teal cap. If it were like that, I'd buy it and I'm not even a Mariners fan.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I noticed the Yankees have two. One is obviously Reggie, but I'm not sure who the other one is. Could it be Catfish Hunter?

Without looking/cheating, I'm pretty sure the second Yankee is Goose Gossage.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Without looking/cheating, I'm pretty sure the second Yankee is Goose Gossage.

Oh, you know what, I think you're right. I definetely see Gossage now.

That Hall of Fame tag thing is bugging me though, cause it should be on that shirt if it's Gossage, too.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Johan for the Twins? I would have gone with Bert. Or better yet, Gardy. Then again, I don't know for sure that is supposed to be Johan...

EDIT: Nike says it's Puckett. I guess that's the right way to go.

Yeah, I thought it was Johan too.

ALykGdZ.png

Johan for the Twins? I would have gone with Bert. Or better yet, Gardy. Then again, I don't know for sure that is supposed to be Johan...

EDIT: Nike says it's Puckett. I guess that's the right way to go.

I thought it was Johan too. Never thought Puckett because he was playing with primarily the M logo on his cap. Wish they would have went with Dan Gladden, though. That mustache along with his ratty hair would have been really awesome.

Untitled.png

How do I just know that I'll be able to walk down Brady Street this summer and see 5 out of every 4 hipsters rockin' that Rollie Fingers T (ironically of course!)? But since they made two versions for the notoriously anti-facial hair Yankees, I'm disappointed that they didn't think to at least make a Robin Yount version, let alone a Gorman Thomas.

b__gormanthomas80.jpg

Love these shirts, but how on Earth is Rollie Fingers not on an A's shirt? He's in the HOF with an A's cap, he won 3 World Series with them and spent much of his career there. He did get an MVP and Cy Young in Milwaukee, but he's much more identified with being an Athletic than a Brewer.

Archived