2011 MLB Season Thread

Gary

If anyone in Cleveland is going to Skateboard day on July 24, I would gladly pay to have an Indians deck sent my way.

It says a handful of teams are doing skateboard decks as well, hopefull the Rockies are one of them. I have been searching for baseball team (especially the Rockies) skateboard decks for awhile now, trying to get a collection going. I have two so far, Braves and Red Sox.

jNTsTyQ.png

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE that RIckey bobblehead. I just might have to try and snag one off ebay.

I have got to have one of these.

wrestling_mask_promo.jpg

I'll gladly pay postage and a small stipend if any of our local Angels fans would be willing to grab one and send it to me.

Check on ebay after the game. All sorts of giveaway items are on there. It's how I snagged most of my Halo bobbleheads.

VmWIn6B.png

No. I am not listening to a song about and/or by the '86 Mets that goes on for four minutes and forty-two seconds. God, it's "Sad-Eyed Shea-dy of the Lowlands" here.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Dodger fans going for title worst fans in America

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/news/story?id=6280485

A fan wearing San Francisco Giants apparel was beaten in the Dodger Stadium parking lot following Thursday night's season opener.

The man who was beaten is in critical but stable condition, Los Angeles Police Department watch commander Sgt. Sanford Rosenberg told the Los Angeles Times.

The LAPD said it is looking for two men who they say attacked three Giants fans -- including the man taken to the hospital -- in the parking lot after the game, which was won by the Dodgers. The men who police are looking for were wearing Dodgers apparel.

"The man suffered a serious head injury during the assault after the game,'' Rosenberg told the newspaper.

You arrive in the 3rd Inning leave i the 7th and beat up fans from other teams, yet another black eye for LA

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

A fan wearing San Francisco Giants apparel was beaten in the Dodger Stadium parking lot following Thursday night's season opener.

The man who was beaten is in critical but stable condition, Los Angeles Police Department watch commander Sgt. Sanford Rosenberg told the Los Angeles Times.

The LAPD said it is looking for two men who they say attacked three Giants fans -- including the man taken to the hospital -- in the parking lot after the game, which was won by the Dodgers. The men who police are looking for were wearing Dodgers apparel.

"The man suffered a serious head injury during the assault after the game,'' Rosenberg told the newspaper.

You arrive in the 3rd Inning leave i the 7th and beat up fans from other teams, yet another black eye for LA

56,000 people were there Tank. Of that 56,000, two of them were involved in the incident. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that two people out of 56,000 probably isn't a large enough sample to support your hypothesis.

BB52Big.jpg

You know, this isn't the first time fans of the Dodgers and Giants had some sort of run-in of this sort. It's sad, but I hope the Dodgers organization can find a way to curtail this crap.

I also have a wish to make today... I wish that the Mariners can win 70 games this season. I don't want to see another season with the number of losses hitting triple digits. That's all I want... just win 70 games this season. That's all.

56,000 people were there Tank. Of that 56,000, two of them were involved in the incident. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that two people out of 56,000 probably isn't a large enough sample to support your hypothesis.

Two involved in the incident the rest left in the 7th Inning to beat the traffic

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Did the Astros change their official road jersey? I think it's odd to wear your alternate road jerseys on your opening game.

The Pirates are wearing their alternate against the Cubs today. As are the White Sox against the Indians.

BB52Big.jpg

Did the Astros change their official road jersey? I think it's odd to wear your alternate road jerseys on your opening game.

The Pirates are wearing their alternate against the Cubs today.

I won't be surprised if the O's are in their alternates for their opener, in fact I will be more surprised if they aren't. Fridays have been their alternate jersey days in recent history.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I can see why the Astros are supposed to be one of the worst in baseball this year, choking a 4-0 lead in Philly

The Phils got lucky this game. They'll be watching the Astros in the playoffs this year.

Okay.........................

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

If I ever go to a game in Chavez Ravine, I'm wearing Dodgers gear, just because.

Just stay out of Blood Terriotory if you do because that can create a whole nother kettle of fish and trouble.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived