Do people is the Toronto area care about the Blues Jays

bigbean24

Are the Blue Jays on the newspaper alot or on tv and it seems like they dont do well with attendence so do people in the Toronto area even care about them?

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Johns Hopkins Blue Jays? Probably not, box lacrosse is more their thing up in Canada

I dont think people in Baltimore care about the Blue Jays either.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Pure poetry.

Are the Blue Jays on the newspaper alot or on tv and it seems like they dont do well with attendence so do people in the Toronto area even care about them?

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

I'm Ron Burgundy?

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up? Oh, I'm sorry, when I get bored I make up my own stories. I have a very short attention span.

What small attendance? 50,000. 25,000. 37,000 were recorded over the course of the weekend.

I'm kidding. I know the Jays haven't drawn well for some time now. Here's the thing: the Jays have not tried (until the past 2 years) to actually build a team. Instead they would sign a free agent here or there and hope that 1 or 2 big names would draw. Fans get sick of seeing that therefor people stop coming.

In all fairness if any team in any sport remains complacent like that (and doesn't produce results) people are going to stop coming. I'll bet the Jays attendance numbers will start climbing again this season, they are going to be much more entertaining this year. Hell, they are allowed to steal bases again!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived