2011 NHL Playoffs

NEW.ERA

So glad I'm not a sharks fan for this final period. I'm stressing watching it and I don't even care.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well, it was a good series Sharks fans. Nice while it lasted, at least the Red Wings didn't get swept. Anytime you allow a team to beat you in overtime two out of the first three games, a miracle rally is about the only thing you can hope for.

Dammit San Jose.

Antti Niemi might just be the the difference for the Sharks this year.

They just had to get rid of that NabaCOUGH.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The Sharks avoid the humiliation. Now let's see how far they are going to go against the Canucks.

No offense to Sharks fans but... not very far I hope. I'm really rooting for a Canadian team to make the Stanley Cup Finals. I'm not up on my finals history but if memory serves, weren't the 1993-94 Canucks the last Canadian team to make the finals?

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

5 minutes ago, I was cheering for Detroit. I am now cheering for the Sharks. (see avatar for explanation)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The Sharks avoid the humiliation. Now let's see how far they are going to go against the Canucks.

No offense to Sharks fans but... not very far I hope. I'm really rooting for a Canadian team to make the Stanley Cup Finals. I'm not up on my finals history but if memory serves, weren't the 1993-94 Canucks the last Canadian team to make the finals?

Nope, Calgary in 04, Edmonton (I know freaking Edmonton!?) in 06, Ottawa in 07

PvO6ZWJ.png

That was a fantastic hockey game. San Jose sounded like the roof was gonna come off. Detroit never gives up and has unbelievably skilled players. That was a hockey fan's hockey game.

I'm still rushing with adrenaline. It'll be awhile before I go to sleep.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Sharks need to dump the hated Nuck. If this goes to 7 games, a planet will implode somewhere in space.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I caught the end of this game after getting home from the debacle that was Hawks/Bulls Game 6...and yeah, I was on pins & needles watching those final 5 minutes. I can only imagine what the rest of the game was like. Crazy.

Anyways, nice job on the Sharks part to salvage the series & not add another chapter to their illustrious list of playoff woes. The guys who needed to step up most for the Sharks did, & they made their presence felt. Now they've got to face the Canucks. Two teams who nearly blew 3-0 series leads are gonna be in the WCF. Somebody's got to NOT choke.

Good job on the Red Wings part to even get the series that far. I think we all knew that they weren't going to go down in a sweep, but to almost take the entire series is something else.

Niemi was stone cold, the second wings goal was almost impossible to stop. Great game on both sides. Feels good, we can breath easy for now.

Go sharks

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived