2011 NFL Draft

Gary

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Ravens can pop up in front of anyone now?

Apparently they can/could have.

The link is from the Vikings issues in 2003 and previous years. If the other teams did not have the same name, then the picks just slide down.

Yeah that's the exact thing I thought of they slid and picked up Bryant McKinnie. Love this intrigue, just don't pop up in front of the Packers.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Yes

That question had already been answered! And you saying yes doesn't help anything! If you want to help, give an explanation, too!

And it's past your bed time, young man! You have 5 seconds or I'm taking away your GameBoy!

25yzwqg.png

Yes

That question had already been answered! And you saying yes doesn't help anything! If you want to help, give an explanation, too!

And it's past your bed time, young man! You have 5 seconds or I'm taking away your GameBoy!

And again he gave this thread ZERO!

Jahgee selects Not To Stop Trolling

LOL! Dude, I'm still laughing! :lol:

EDIT: And to contribute to the thread, I'm pleased with my Cowboys' pick. I wish we'd gotten the CB Patterson from LSU though.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Yes

He could use this time to learn about the birds and the bees......

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

AND the Saints first next year. Another Belichick finest, I was hoping Ingram would be there for the Pack at 32 but I'll be just fine with Brooks Reed. :grin:

If there is a draft next year, the Pats went from only five picks to one more which is a 1st rounder and a possibly deeper QB draft at that too. They know what the heck they are doing with the draft.

Yes

He could use this time to learn about the birds and the bees......

There's a lot of things he could use this time for. Like learning how to properly punctuate his sentences. But yet not one period, comma, colon, semicolon, hyphen or apostraphe has appeared in any one of Jahgee's posts.

25yzwqg.png

Archived