2011 NFL Draft

Gary

He could use this time to learn about the birds and the bees......

There's a lot of things he could use this time for. Like learning how to properly punctuate his sentences. But yet not one period, comma, colon, semicolon, hyphen or apostraphe has appeared in any one of Jahgee's posts.

Birds and the bees and periods....no wonder Jahgee is off-beat

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AND the Saints first next year. Another Belichick finest, I was hoping Ingram would be there for the Pack at 32 but I'll be just fine with Brooks Reed. :grin:

There were actually a few guys I was hoping would fall to 32, and most of them are still here. If the Packers take any of the following, I'll be happy:

Mikel Leshoure

Brooks Reed

Cameron Heyward

Derek Sherrod

Akeem Ayers

Aaron Williams

Hell, even Da'Quan Bowers

AND the Saints first next year. Another Belichick finest, I was hoping Ingram would be there for the Pack at 32 but I'll be just fine with Brooks Reed. :grin:

There were actually a few guys I was hoping would fall to 32, and most of them are still here. If the Packers take any of the following, I'll be happy:

Mikel Leshoure

Brooks Reed

Cameron Heyward

Derek Sherrod

Akeem Ayers

Aaron Williams

Throw Justin Houston in there as well Williams I don't think will make it to 32 as the Steelers at 31 probably take him.

In Ted we Trust...

EDIT: Wow Hayward to the Steelers.

I called the last 3 first round picks for the Pack. Raji, Matthews and Bulaga, I want Reed but any of those guys will make me happy.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

And for the fourth time since 1981 (aka a generation), the Saints draft a Heisman Trophy winning RB:

George Rogers

Ricky Williams

Reggie Bush

Mark Ingram

Ayers and VT's RB Williams are still on the board. This league needs guys who know how to cover.

Mikel Leshoure

Brooks Reed

Cameron Heyward

Derek Sherrod

Akeem Ayers

Aaron Williams

Throw Justin Houston in there as well Williams I don't think will make it to 32 as the Steelers at 31 probably take him.

In Ted we Trust...

I called the last 3 first round picks for the Pack. Raji, Matthews and Bulaga, I want Reed but any of those guys will make me happy.

Yeah, I trust Ted Thompson. Whoever he takes, I'll get excited about I'm sure. I just hope I haven't waited around all night to see them trade out.

Mikel Leshoure

Brooks Reed

Cameron Heyward

Derek Sherrod

Akeem Ayers

Aaron Williams

In Ted we Trust...

Yeah, I trust Ted Thompson. Whoever he takes, I'll get excited about I'm sure. I just hope I haven't waited around all night to see them trade out.

Mike Mayock thinks they trade out which isn't such a bad thing stockpile up in the second and third but I don't think anyone wants to trade in.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

Green Bay Packers select Derek Sherrod

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Moments after the Saints drafted RB Mark Ingram, Reggie Bush had this to say:

@reggie_bush It's been fun New Orleans

I guess New Orleans only has room for ONE Heisman winning running back. ....I take that back. Reggie never won it. :rolleyes:

6uXNWAo.png

Archived