2011 NFL Draft

Gary

Texans with Watt and Reed are having a very solid draft, high motor defensive guys to make some people scared. Need some help in pass defense.

I was hoping they'd somehow get Peterson, as it happened in our CCSLC Mock Draft. Also, remember Connor Barwin should be healthy next year too, he missed a good chunk of last year.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's Jaghee to provide us second round PBP?

I'm not doing that, in hindsight it was a bad idea to do that because all of the blood-sucking parasites like dwertman had thought that they now had a reason to troll

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Where's Jaghee to provide us second round PBP?

I'm not doing that, in hindsight it was a bad idea to do that because all of the blood-sucking parasites like dwertman had thought that they now had a reason to troll

It was a bad idea to continue when NO ONE on the site wanted you to or benefited from it. Just forget it, move on, and listen when people tell you to stop trolling now

Raiders pick is in, I honestly have no idea what they will do.

EDIT: They took Stefen Wisniewski

Great pick. Not becuase of how talented the player is, but because that name is synonymous with the RRRRRRAAAAIIIDDDEEEHHHZZZZZ.

6uXNWAo.png

So which guy's team with many holes just didn't draft at a position of need?

THIS GUY'S TEAM DID!!!

/I hate this front office.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Damn Scariest Line in the NFL

RE - Da'Quan Bowers

DT - Gerald McCoy

DT - Brian Price

LE - Adrian Clayborn

Tells how much you know, locally I've been hearing you'll see the Bucs playing some 3-4 this season.

Archived