2011 NFL Draft

Gary

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know Tony Mandarich is Canadian and the Packers regret the hell out of that one <_< but Danny Watkins is the second highest picked Canadian ever to go in the NFL.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Kansas City Chiefs select Anthony Castonzo

Nice, lil fella!

Seriously, are Royal Wedding updates next for you? I would like to have them tomorrow morning. Will your mom allow you to heat up your Eggos that early?

Wow, an honest mistake and your tearing me a new

:censored:, just stop trolling in the NFL Draft thread (not the Royal Wedding thread)

Kiddo, I am just here. I am busier watching the NBA on TV and hearing the draft coverage from KTCK. I know that you are watching Nick Jr. and apparently now have the "draftcast" up on line. Meanwhile, you have not given us much of anything regarding why people got picked or some

issues with such picks. I have issues with your quasi-updates. Will you also be doing this tomorrow or Saturday? I hope not.

I have a BAD feeling that is what he will do.

Jahgee is trying to be "First!" in an era in which it does not matter and in a place in which it matters less.

No! The NFL just went for the cheapest "Pop" even in terms of pro wrestling in using Lee Greenwood. Roger should know better, but he is a son of a former US Senator.

You'd think the Saints take Mark Ingram

They had defensive issue all last year and Pierre Thomas was resigned to a contract before the lockout. Reggie Bush's salary for 2011 is scheduled to be paid $11.3-11.8M from his rookie deal. That will be restructured or he will be cut once a CBA is made.

San Diego Chargers select Corey Liuget

Not surprising. AJ can't seem to stop outsmarting himself.

I know you wanted Cameron Jordan, but Corey Liuget is, well, legit. I watched him all year at Illinois, and I believe he's the real deal. Can probably play a 3-4 DE or NT.

Um. I love it.

To get his best talent on the field, Schwartz will have to pioneer a "9-1-1" defense. We have to be about 9 deep on the line now, and our linebacker corps consists of DeAndre Levy and secondary consists of Louis Delmas. (And maybe Alphonso Smith)

Hopefully a solid corner is available in the second, like Harris.

MegatronSig2.jpg

So the Saints took Lights Outs' dream player, eh?

Yep. Smooth move, AJ. I'm having flashbacks to when he decided to pick Larry English over Clay Matthews. That one turned out so well.

Also, there's rumors that they might be trying to convert Liuget into a DE. Why would they do that when there was a great DE already available? This kind of crap is why the Chargers don't win Super Bowls!

Don't get me wrong, I know Liuget is good. But he's just not the right pick for the team, and another example of AJ thinking he's the smartest guy in the room when he's clearly not.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Um. I love it.

To get his best talent on the field, Schwartz will have to pioneer a "9-1-1" defense. We have to be about 9 deep on the line now, with Levy at LB and Delmas as our

secondary.

That MIGHT work against the 49ers this year with Alex Smith as QB. :(

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Mel is the man.

That's all.

For years, I loved Mel and while in college I ordered his Draft Report (before the internet when you had to call his number and talk to him), but Mayock > Mel.

FYI, Carpenter was a fast riser/sleeper with Mike Lombardi and some other guys in the last 36 hours.

Mel is the man.

That's all.

For years, I loved Mel and while in college I ordered his

Draft Report (before the internet when you had to call his number and talk to him), but Mayock > Mel.

FYI, Carpenter was a fast riser/sleeper with Mike Lombardi and some other guys in the last 36 hours.

Last year it was kind of disturbing watching Mel aggressively pimp Jimmy Clausen. He got really defensive when McShay pointed out his flaws.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived