2011 NFL Draft

Gary

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas City Chiefs select Anthony Castonzo

Nice, lil fella!

Seriously, are Royal Wedding updates next for you? I would like to have them tomorrow morning. Will your mom allow you to heat up your Eggos that early?

If you've seen gingerbreadman's avatar, then you know what I was doing after I read that. Vintage dfwabel. Bravo.

25yzwqg.png

Nice, lil fella!

Seriously, are Royal Wedding updates next for you? I would like to have them tomorrow morning. Will your mom allow you to heat up your Eggos that early?

Wow, an honest mistake and your tearing me a new :censored:, just stop trolling in the NFL Draft thread (not the Royal Wedding thread)

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Nice, lil fella!

Alright easy now. We all know what he's doing... (Hint: 7 X 32=224)

Nice, lil fella!

Wow, an honest mistake and your tearing me a new :censored:, just stop trolling in the NFL Draft thread (not the Royal Wedding)

Isn't that what you're doing?

25yzwqg.png

Nice, lil fella!

Alright easy now. We all know what he's doing... (Hint: 7 X 32=224)

I'm only posting the first round

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Just got home to see the first 20 picks. What a totally bizarre first round this has been.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Nice, lil fella!

Wow, an honest mistake and your tearing me a new :censored:, just stop trolling in the NFL Draft thread (not the Royal Wedding thread)

Kiddo, I am just here. I am busier watching the NBA on TV and hearing the draft coverage from KTCK. I know that you are watching Nick Jr. and apparently now have the "draftcast" up on line. Meanwhile, you have not given us much of anything regarding why people got picked or some issues with such picks. I have issues with your quasi-updates. Will you also be doing this tomorrow or Saturday? I hope not.

Just got home to see the first 20 picks. What a totally bizarre first round this has been.

Seeing Jake Locker at 8 was jaw dropping with Gabbert still hanging around.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Nice, lil fella!

Wow, an honest mistake and your tearing me a new

:censored:, just stop trolling in the NFL Draft thread (not the Royal Wedding thread)

Kiddo, I am just here. I am busier watching the NBA on TV and hearing the draft coverage from KTCK. I know that you are watching Nick Jr. and apparently now have the "draftcast" up on line. Meanwhile, you have not given us much of anything regarding why people got picked or some

issues with such picks. I have issues with your quasi-updates. Will you also be doing this tomorrow or Saturday? I hope not.

I have a BAD feeling that is what he will do.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Nice to see Canadian boy Danny Watkins probably going to the Eagles. Dude was a hockey player then went to Butte College to become a Firefighter and ended up being a football player.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Adrian Clayborn? I'll take it! (And yet the latest evidence of the depth of D-linemen in this draft.)

I actually got to watch quite a few Iowa games this past season. This guy is pretty daggone quick, and built to fit the Buccaneer scheme (favors speed/quickness over size/strength). He made some pretty big plays for the Hawkeyes, and he seemed very energetic. Hopefully the shoulder bug doesn't rear its ugly head, but other than that, I like this pick. He seems like he'll fit right into that Tampa-2 scheme...which actually starts up front on the D-line.

Really like the pick... I see a lot of Iowa in Big 10 country and he'll look good next to McCoy.

Archived