UniWatch: How did Mets settle on black uniforms?

kevinmets

I'm still trying to figure how AIS has been making uniforms since 1984 (including a few for TV series and movies) and here we in 2011 and they still don't have a functioning website. They never have. Isn't this usually this kiss-of-death misstep in 21st business?

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I'm still trying to figure how AIS has been making uniforms since 1984 (including a few for TV series and movies) and here we in 2011 and they still don't have a functioning website. They never have. Isn't this usually this kiss-of-death misstep in 21st business?

No. Because there are certain businesses that honestly don't need a website. If you need to get in contact with them, you know who to call. They aren't looking for new business as they probably have a waiting list for business and it comes to them.

No. Because there are certain businesses that honestly don't need a website. If you need to get in contact with them, you know who to call. They aren't looking for new business as they probably have a waiting list for business and it comes to them.

A lot of house painters operate this way.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

They had a website several years back, but it went away due to a change in ownership.

Sooo interesting. I find it funny how Paul was able to keep his composure as he found this all out

You know Paul Lukas personally?

If you ever read UniWatch, you know he hates the black on the Mets unis.

I know Paul Lukas personally, and I'm surprised he kept his composure.

He actually put his hands on my throat once (all in jest I must say), when I jokingly referred to a Redskins concept that included Purple and Teal...

:P

Sooo interesting. I find it funny how Paul was able to keep his composure as he found this all out

I know Paul Lukas personally, and I'm surprised he kept his composure.

He actually put his hands on my throat once (all in jest I must say), when I jokingly referred to a Redskins concept that included Purple and Teal...

:P

I might have to kill you right now.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I do read Uniwatch, but isn't it weird talking in first person about what somebody would do if you've never met said person?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I do read Uniwatch, but isn't it weird talking in first person about what somebody would do if you've never met said person?

Because people never do that with athletes?

Because people never do that with athletes?

Well, it's official, Paul Lukas is now an athlete. lol

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived