2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the Buckeyes missing Pryor yet? :)

No. But we are missing a few other things, like talent for example. This is going to be a long season.

Ohio State would probably be a more solid program today if Pryor had never signed.

No. But we are missing a few other things, like talent for example. This is going to be a long season.

In all seriousness, I'm convinced Braxton will be a very good QB in the future, but he's not ready yet. And this conservative play calling is not helping him.

On a more concerning note, your D-line is almost non-existant, which surprises me because of the JV line MSU is rolling with due to injuries.

Ohio State would probably be a more solid program today if Pryor had never signed.

I couldn't agree more. I was never a big Pryor fan.

BB52Big.jpg

In all seriousness, I'm convinced Braxton will be a very good QB in the future, but he's not ready yet. And this conservative play calling is not helping him.

On a more concerning note, your D-line is almost non-existant, which surprises me because of the JV line MSU is rolling with due to injuries.

The defense held MSU to ten points. MSU injuries or not, I'll take that. The problem is losing a game when you only give up ten points. That's a real problem; especially when it's a home game. With regard to Miller, I agree 100%. And you're right, the play calling isn't helping, with Miller or the entire offense for that matter. Fickell may as well just post "I have no confidence in any of you" on the locker room wall.

That's all fine though, we're only another loss or two from Fickell sealing his fate. Then it's time for the Urban Meyer sweepstakes. B)

BB52Big.jpg

I don't know if I should be happy about Auburn beating South Carolina.

On one hand, it's opened the door for Georgia to get to the SEC Championship. On the other hand, Richt likely keeps his job is Georgia makes an appearance in the SEC Championship game.

On one hand, it's opened the door for Georgia to get to the SEC Championship. On the other hand, Richt likely keeps his job is Georgia makes an appearance in the SEC Championship game.

Somehow I don't see all the dominoes falling for UGA to get in. Beating Florida and Auburn? Maybe. But then we still need USC to lose.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Somehow I don't see all the dominoes falling for UGA to get in. Beating Florida and Auburn? Maybe. But then we still need USC to lose.

If Georgia and Florida both win the rest of their conference games, Georgia gets in. Hell, Florida has Alabama, LSU, and Auburn as its next three opponents. South Carolina has Arkansas and Florida left to play. Tennessee still has Alabama and LSU.

I believe the SEC East Champion will have two conference losses. Possibly even three.

Boise State beats Nevada, 30-10, in a game marred by a horrendous flag-filled fourth quarter for both teams. Either way, nice to finally avenge last season's loss and actually get a dominating win in the series for once.

Yes Indeed

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived