2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still cant believe some people put Arkansas in the same category as LSU and Bama. Speaking of Bama, they better watch out. I hate UF but I fear last year was a mere hiccup.

To be fair Arkansas lost a lot of its running game before the season even started.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I still cant believe some people put Arkansas in the same category as LSU and Bama. Speaking of Bama, they better watch out. I hate UF but I fear last year was a mere hiccup.

To be fair Arkansas lost a lot of its running game before the season even started.

That is true.

I am pleased that Arkansas is making this game exciting.

Illini score 19 straight points to take the lead on Northwestern, awesome football game!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Illini score 19 straight points to take the lead on Northwestern, awesome football game!

21 straight counting the 2 pt conversion after the last TD. Huge stop by the Illini on 4th and 8, 3 minutes to kill.

Edit: Oh :censored:, fumble on the very next play.

Oh dear god. So nervous.

edit: the D is gonna give it up. Unbelievable.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Illini are fighting back, they're up the field, 3 timeouts left, already past midfield.

131614551168-Challenge_accepted.jpg

hell yeah, pass interference in the end zone!!

twitter

Illini re-take the lead!!! Unreal game, instant classic finish here.

twitter

You know, its probably good that Indiana and Minnesota aren't playing this season, because that game might destroy some peoples' wills to live.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Easily the most exciting half of Illini football I've ever seen.

twitter

WOW! Though that NW play was gonna work there for a second.

That would have been the most Ron Zook ending ever.

However, the Zooker remains unkillable.

Today, we are all otaku.

Don't forget the Air Force-Navy game now in Overtime.

wait, WHAT?! *turns on tv*

that game looked over. Oh wow, just when Navy looks like they made the comeback, AF blocks the XP, now it's all or nothing for air force. Edit: Air Force wins.

Navy not only played themselves back into the game, they played themselves out of it with a single stupid penalty.

twitter

Archived