Canadian Hockey League 2011-2012

zer0dotcom

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something that you guys might be able to help me with:

It's a rare pre-EDGE gatineau jersey, wearing orange before they made it their home colour for two years. I found these photos, but can't tell for the life of me what template it is, or if it's a custom template. Any ideas?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/zer0dotcom/gatidp20.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/zer0dotcom/06-07GatineauLimitedEdition.jpg

I managed to find this:

Giroux-Claude.jpg

There are also low quality pictures of the full card set here although none are especially helpful.

At least it's an easy jersey to render.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Orange and navy look awesome together!

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

3299712294_acb7c75c28.jpg?v=0

Blades Pink-In-Rink jerseys. Not sure when they were worn, I just came across it online.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Kamloops with the Junior Oilers jerseys last night:

12ca8aa9.jpg

After checking out the Kamloops webpage (The Oilers jersey is now on the site BTW) we learned a few things:

1. Vancouver is still wearing the black alts, in addition supposedly to the gradient jerseys coming back in some capacity.

2. Kamloops' Oilers uniforms are referred to as 'their new retro uniforms for the season'. This may mean the Orange jerseys from last year are being phased out

I've been working on a few logos, but they are hard to get a hold of. I wish Maximgan's inbox wasn't full. If anyone is will ing to shop up a few logos for me, shoot me a pm

Watching the Blades-Wheaties highlights from Saturday, Brandon's gold jerseys still have the vector. It's the first instance of such I've seen in the WHL so far this season.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Good to know, I was worried their too. I'll add that Kitchener one to the practice uniforms. There aren't many practice sweaters up, most are just cut and paste into the same template.

Thanks to you guys, I added the Gatineau alternate. It was the Flames pre edge design. From the sources I had though, you couldn't tell what it was, but we finally have it.

Those are some pretty fancy warm up jerseys then.

Either way, i'm relieved.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Far be it from me to argue but I don't think I've seen warm-up jerseys with fight straps before. Practice jerseys, yes, but there really isn't a need for one in a warm-up jersey, is there?

Far be it from me to argue but I don't think I've seen warm-up jerseys with fight straps before. Practice jerseys, yes, but there really isn't a need for one in a warm-up jersey, is there?

Of course there is. It's just another way the league can make some money...although some times I've seen them used as charity auction prizes.

It's not a bad sweater, but it's not as good as the red one (which also experimented with the team nickname). It looks nice, but it just seems a little drab and a little redundant.

Good to know, I was worried their too. I'll add that Kitchener one to the practice uniforms. There aren't many practice sweaters up, most are just cut and paste into the same template.

Thanks to you guys, I added the Gatineau alternate. It was the Flames pre edge design. From the sources I had though, you couldn't tell what it was, but we finally have it.

The Gatineau jersey looks more like the Athletic Knit version of that Flames template than what you've posted to the site. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't see the sharply angled waist stripes in the handful of Gatineau pictures I've looked at.

Archived