Canadian Hockey League 2011-2012

zer0dotcom

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saskatoon Blades have posted a preview for their alternate jersey for this season...

390355_10150353607085787_712395786_8226856_2050017709_n.jpg

The black pants look like crap. That said, I like the rest of the uniforms a lot.

Also, growing up in Saskatoon I could never tell wtf that logo was supposed to be, lol...

Coming up:

Of special note is the Saturday, November 12 date vs Kelowna, as it's the first game in our 2011/12 Legends Series. "Heroes of Hastings Night" will honour the rich sporting history of Hastings Park with a pre-game ceremony featuring Jim Robson, Richard Brodeur, Jim Young & more! The Giants will wear TRIBUTE JERSEYS modelled after the White Spots junior hockey team that played in the Forum in the '40's and 50's. Plus a retrospective photo display and FREE POSTERS for the first 5,000 fans. Don't miss it!

768acf16.jpg

I'd love one of these.

Coming up:

Of special note is the Saturday, November 12 date vs Kelowna, as it's the first game in our 2011/12 Legends Series. "Heroes of Hastings Night" will honour the rich sporting history of Hastings Park with a pre-game ceremony featuring Jim Robson, Richard Brodeur, Jim Young & more! The Giants will wear TRIBUTE JERSEYS modelled after the White Spots junior hockey team that played in the Forum in the '40's and 50's. Plus a retrospective photo display and FREE POSTERS for the first 5,000 fans. Don't miss it!

768acf16.jpg

I'd love one of these.

I saw that the other day too. It's going to be interesting to see what those tribute uniforms look like.

Along with the the Kitchener unveil, other teams will be coming up with their Remembrance jerseys soon.

- Halifax worn their NAVY jerseys from last year again, swaping out the Navy 100th year patch for another logo.

- Mississauga usually wears a Rememrance sweater. Nothing announced yet.

- Kelowna worn a heavily sublimated sweater last year. We haven't been able to add it yet because of the heavy sublimation design.

- Oshawa could be wearing one this weekend. They have in the past to honour Red Tilson, and are slated to wear two different tribute ssweaters this year. One is out already, this could be the second one.

- Kitcheners sweaters are ready to add to the site when I get time

- Sudbury's new name and number sweaters, as well as their throwback greens are ready for upload.

- Swift Current's new modified sweaters witht he new collar are ready to upload as well.

-Coming soon, Vancouver's new name and number jerseys, as well as their grey alternates from several years ago (If someone has a decent pic, I would appreaciated it. Mine has the arms folded over the body and it obscures the detailing.)

Here's a in-game pic of the Blades "Pac Man" Jerseys. They've done retro before, but never this well.

Cox%20Jr%20Blade0716.jpg

This is one of my pet peeves, Reebok/CCM not being able to match team gloves to jerseys. It looks ridiculous. Especially in the Q with Victoriaville and cape Breton having really bright yellow striping on their gloves that doesn't match their jersey yellow at all.

According to their website, Mississauga will be wearing jerseys on friday.

Thanks goodness, I was afraid they will be skating topless... :P

Got a little too excited and forgot to say commemorative jersey. BTW, LOL. :grin:

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Giants just tweeted a pic of the White Spots jerseys they will be wearing:

e9ad93c4.jpg

Hello Chicago Blackhawks

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived