canadiens hinting at a 3rd jersey

habsfan9

rr.jpg

it looks the canadiens are testing out a blue third jersey down in hamilton . maybe they will give it a shot in the nhl but with a M instead of a H and have the montreal logo on the shoulder. personally i would love these jerseys

dont think anyone could make a montreal jersey that looks like this but with an M isntead of the H and so on

number933.gif

am i the only one who thinks "GO JETS!" when they see this jersey?

habs in blue is WRONG... it should never happen, and they'd have richard-style riots in habtown if they did... :)

"i will never wear the blue and white sweater of the toronto maple leafs!"

It might be there for ONE season.

But then, it'll be relegated to the Hall of Ill-Conceived Third Jersey Attempts, right alongside Anaheim's first try and Los Angeles.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

am i the only one who thinks "GO JETS!" when they see this jersey?

Are we surprised it looks sweet?

"GO JETS!"

that was exactly the first thing i thought

shouldnt there be more red than white on this jersey?

however then you may be getting borderline rangerish

signature.gif

this is what the habs should do:

1) make the vintage white uni the regular road set.

2) give the red home jersey a tie-down

3) make the current white road the 3rd

as a leafs fan it would kill me to see the canadians wearing blue and white

How does Hamilton wearing a third jersey mean that the Canadiens are "hinting" at wearing one.

Isn't it possible that the Bulldogs ownership/management wanted something that could be identified as "their look" instead of their "junior Canadiens" look they use the majority of the time?

Let's not lambast the Canadiens for doing something stupid until they actual do it or announce they are going to do it. The Canadiens have always been one of the few teams in the major sports who have honored their history and resisted change the longest. If they ever do decide to go with a third jersey I would imagine it will have some tie-n to some long gone throwback type sweater.

BLASPHEMY!!! :cursing:

the canadiens don't need an alternate uniform! they are prefect the way they are! I wouldn't mind throwing in a vintage uniform to be used occasionally, but adding an alternate?

BLASPHEMY!!!

Archived