Nook

CFL 2012

Apparently teams designed their own uniforms this time around, so even though every team is getting a "reebok makeover", it sounds like there may be more originality in 2012 than there was in 2007.

Which is a good thing, since last time around, the Eskimos, Riders, Blue Bombers, Argos and Renegades all had a similar style of jersey. Make Reebok work for their sponsorship, dammit!

Just got back from the Tiger-Cats locker room sale. I got to talk to the equipment manager, and he gave me details about the Ti-Cats 2012 jerseys and 2013 alternate. Just have to upload the footage.

...but I want it nownownownownownow!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm not really that impatient, but I'm looking forward to it.... (dance)

Hint: 2013 alt=Black numbers on a black jersey. "A style similar to the University of Oregon"

God... I hate that look. Hate hate HATE it.

The classic look the Tiger-Cats wore for decades was so damn nice and unique, they need to go back to that ASAP.

This was a nice variation of it, with the black helmets...

Rocky_DiPietro.JPG

You're in luck. The 2012 jerseys will apparently have the classic sleeve stripes.

Apparently teams designed their own uniforms this time around, so even though every team is getting a "reebok makeover", it sounds like there may be more originality in 2012 than there was in 2007.

Which is a good thing, since last time around, the Eskimos, Riders, Blue Bombers, Argos and Renegades all had a similar style of jersey. Make Reebok work for their sponsorship, dammit!

I really hope you are right about this.

I really hope you are right about this.

Me too, but seeing as this is Reebok we are talking about, I'm not holding my breath.

They didnt pick there own, but they were more involved in the design process this time round

A sure sign of a uniform change... All Rider Jerseys are $30 off.

The Rider Store

If anyone wants to pick one up, now would be the time, I suppose.

I'm partial to the white retro, but I'm gonna save my money (and gift cards) for a new one when they come out.

As I am not a fan of the Stamps' current jersey--I have no desire to rush out to the store for that one.

Does anyone know when the 2012 Reebok overhaul will be "revealed"? Seems to me like teams will want to get out their new uniforms to fans well before the season starts in July.

13292577061506.jpg

The bombers new "W" logo has been on their site for a long time now. No official announcement though..

Stampeders appears to got a new logo too:

logo.png

I saw it in the "Teams Bar" at the top of the Bombers page and can't seem to find it again now

Edit:

Got it : cfl10.png

Edited by Dante_X

I don't think the Stamps logo is much of a change, the red circle isn't anything really. Glad to see the W with the Bombers, I can only hope that it's a permanent change.

The red circle would make sense if there's another Reebok-mandated uniform overhaul...meaning the potential for full-time black helmets :\

I don't think the Stamps logo is much of a change, the red circle isn't anything really. Glad to see the W with the Bombers, I can only hope that it's a permanent change.

The former "W" logo is being relegated to a secondary mark.

"W" or lightning W?

13292577061506.jpg

The bombers new "W" logo has been on their site for a long time now. No official announcement though..

Well that is utterly boring... :sleeping:

Stampeders appears to got a new logo too:

logo.png

Interesting. I was almost tempted to post a 'Darth Vader Nooooooo!' but as long as it's not used on the helmet it's okay. Hopefully this means they become the second team to have a primary logo that isn't used on their helmet.

"W" or lightning W?

Primary Mark (metallic):

WinnipegBlueBombers_PMK01a_2012-9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Secondary Mark (metallic):

WinnipegBlueBombers_SMK01a_2012-9999_SCC_SRGB.png

There a bunch of variations of these...

13292577061506.jpg

Well that is utterly boring... :sleeping:

I'm sure the logo deeply regrets no being able to make the game of football more exciting for you. <_<

I watched that Bomber press conference, they had to different helmets with that college style "W" on it. One is a Blue W, the other is white. Both the helmets were gold.

Looks like more teams in the CFL are going to use home and away helmets, how does everyone feel about that?

I watched that Bomber press conference, they had to different helmets with that college style "W" on it. One is a Blue W, the other is white. Both the helmets were gold.

Looks like more teams in the CFL are going to use home and away helmets, how does everyone feel about that?

I haven't seen the press conference but are you sure the one with the blue W wasn't just the throwback helmet they've used for the past couple of years?

img.47687_t.jpg