CFL 2012

Nook

Apparently teams designed their own uniforms this time around, so even though every team is getting a "reebok makeover", it sounds like there may be more originality in 2012 than there was in 2007.

Which is a good thing, since last time around, the Eskimos, Riders, Blue Bombers, Argos and Renegades all had a similar style of jersey. Make Reebok work for their sponsorship, dammit!

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from the Tiger-Cats locker room sale. I got to talk to the equipment manager, and he gave me details about the Ti-Cats 2012 jerseys and 2013 alternate. Just have to upload the footage.

...but I want it nownownownownownow!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm not really that impatient, but I'm looking forward to it.... (dance)

Hint: 2013 alt=Black numbers on a black jersey. "A style similar to the University of Oregon"

God... I hate that look. Hate hate HATE it.

The classic look the Tiger-Cats wore for decades was so damn nice and unique, they need to go back to that ASAP.

This was a nice variation of it, with the black helmets...

Rocky_DiPietro.JPG

You're in luck. The 2012 jerseys will apparently have the classic sleeve stripes.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Apparently teams designed their own uniforms this time around, so even though every team is getting a "reebok makeover", it sounds like there may be more originality in 2012 than there was in 2007.

Which is a good thing, since last time around, the Eskimos, Riders, Blue Bombers, Argos and Renegades all had a similar style of jersey. Make Reebok work for their sponsorship, dammit!

I really hope you are right about this.

I really hope you are right about this.

Me too, but seeing as this is Reebok we are talking about, I'm not holding my breath.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't think the Stamps logo is much of a change, the red circle isn't anything really. Glad to see the W with the Bombers, I can only hope that it's a permanent change.

The former "W" logo is being relegated to a secondary mark.

I don't think the Stamps logo is much of a change, the red circle isn't anything really. Glad to see the W with the Bombers, I can only hope that it's a permanent change.

"W" or lightning W?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Stampeders appears to got a new logo too:

logo.png

Interesting. I was almost tempted to post a 'Darth Vader Nooooooo!' but as long as it's not used on the helmet it's okay. Hopefully this means they become the second team to have a primary logo that isn't used on their helmet.

tigercatssignature-1.png

"W" or lightning W?

Primary Mark (metallic):

WinnipegBlueBombers_PMK01a_2012-9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Secondary Mark (metallic):

WinnipegBlueBombers_SMK01a_2012-9999_SCC_SRGB.png

There a bunch of variations of these...

13292577061506.jpg

The bombers new "W" logo has been on their site for a long time now. No official announcement though..

Well that is utterly boring... :sleeping:

I'm sure the logo deeply regrets no being able to make the game of football more exciting for you. <_<

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I watched that Bomber press conference, they had to different helmets with that college style "W" on it. One is a Blue W, the other is white. Both the helmets were gold.

Looks like more teams in the CFL are going to use home and away helmets, how does everyone feel about that?

I watched that Bomber press conference, they had to different helmets with that college style "W" on it. One is a Blue W, the other is white. Both the helmets were gold.

Looks like more teams in the CFL are going to use home and away helmets, how does everyone feel about that?

I haven't seen the press conference but are you sure the one with the blue W wasn't just the throwback helmet they've used for the past couple of years?

img.47687_t.jpg

zzPEfBm.png

Archived