ESPN's Ha-Ha NFL Logos

Cujo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is no leak. It's been floating around for at least a year.

So what is it? A new alt? Any official merch bearing the mark?

Just a concept someone put together. Not a bad one, either. Can't tell you where it originated, but I've seen it posted on a few different boards over the last year or so. And no, there isn't merchandise bearing that logo.

hollywoodp.jpg

Recent trend? It's almost a decade old.

Raising_helen.jpg

Can't believe that's still going.

Recent is relative. To miniskirts? Yeah, it's recent.

You have got to be kidding.

Me? No, I'm not. It's simple, really...something that's been common for ten years is a recent trend compared to something that was common fifty years ago. On a bigger scale, mankind as we are today is a recent development in the overall history of the universe.

If you want me to admit I didn't realize Uggs had been around so long, fine. I would've guessed closer to five years than ten, but I didn't mean "recent" like they came out last year. Of course, I don't devote any time to keeping up with women's footwear. :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I actually kinda like the Heat logo in Eagles colors.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Just noticed, but all the team logos are official, except the Dolphins.

And the Browns -- or is that boring orange oval with the stripes something they've actually been using?

(BTW, nice catch, Nash!)

You mean like the boring jets oval? Nice try

And the Browns -- or is that boring orange oval with the stripes something they've actually been using?

(BTW, nice catch, Nash!)

The Browns are about the most boring, unoriginal team in pro sports. The Jets, not so much.

6uXNWAo.png

(BTW, nice catch, Nash!)

The Jets' logo is dated, clearly on the "old" side of the old/traditional divide, and ought to be replaced with the NY secondary as soon as possible.

Still, at least it's a logo.

The Tebowing Bronco made me laugh.

Out loud.

That was easily the best one. The worst one is the Pats logo. He's wearing brown boots... so what?

Pat Patriots is wearing Uggs. It's a reference to Tom Brady appearing in a TV commercial for the ill-fated "Uggs for Men".

Still a weak attempt, but I get the joke.

actually uggs started out as a man's boot in the 70's but they gained their current rep due to the ladies love for them.

Archived