State Outline Logos

illwauk

The mention of Louisiana Tech in the college reel-line-mint thread made me think of how I've always liked their logo.

4fqgklusws5e9x0xvhxaccg0q.gif

I've always had a preference for state outline logos in general, but especially for college teams. What are some of your favorites?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked Louisiana Tech's, because I see the state outline as also serving as the "L" to make "LT", so I always thought that was pretty clever.

I also like just about any logo that features Texas' outlines. It's just a great shape for a logo. Two that come to mind are the Stars and Astros alts.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

California Angels (1970-85)

2262.gif

And this Arizona State logo. As far as I know, it's only appeared on the back of the baseball team's hat and then on the front of fashion hats (like below). I've also never been able to find it in a vectored/logo form, only on the hats. (And speaking of logos and Arizona State, the mothership's page needs to be updated. It still has Sparky on there.)

hwl.jpg

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

2262.gif

And this Arizona State logo. As far as I know, it's only appeared on the back of the baseball team's hat and then on the front of fashion hats (like below). I've also never been able to find it in a vectored/logo form, only on the hats. (And speaking of logos and Arizona State, the mothership's page needs to be updated. It still has Sparky on there.)

hwl.jpg

thats a sick hat...where can i find it?

spacer.png

spacer.png

This thread makes me wish either Colorado or Wyoming had a state outline logo. I mean, what's not to love about a big ol' box shape, right? :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2262.gif

hwl.jpg

thats a sick hat...where can i find it?

The internet.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

With the exception of 1994-96, the Brewers have used some form of a Wisconsin logo every year of their existence, usually on the dugout jackets.

Here's the current version, worn on the left sleeve of all jerseys:

brewers-wp-16-sm1.jpg

It's just a poor imitation of this...

hmxi68n2tptcr9xj5nefx1o11.gif

:D

Archived