State Outline Logos

illwauk

The mention of Louisiana Tech in the college reel-line-mint thread made me think of how I've always liked their logo.

4fqgklusws5e9x0xvhxaccg0q.gif

I've always had a preference for state outline logos in general, but especially for college teams. What are some of your favorites?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked Louisiana Tech's, because I see the state outline as also serving as the "L" to make "LT", so I always thought that was pretty clever.

I also like just about any logo that features Texas' outlines. It's just a great shape for a logo. Two that come to mind are the Stars and Astros alts.

California Angels (1970-85)

2262.gif

And this Arizona State logo. As far as I know, it's only appeared on the back of the baseball team's hat and then on the front of fashion hats (like below). I've also never been able to find it in a vectored/logo form, only on the hats. (And speaking of logos and Arizona State, the mothership's page needs to be updated. It still has Sparky on there.)

hwl.jpg

2262.gif

And this Arizona State logo. As far as I know, it's only appeared on the back of the baseball team's hat and then on the front of fashion hats (like below). I've also never been able to find it in a vectored/logo form, only on the hats. (And speaking of logos and Arizona State, the mothership's page needs to be updated. It still has Sparky on there.)

hwl.jpg

thats a sick hat...where can i find it?

2262.gif

hwl.jpg

thats a sick hat...where can i find it?

The internet.

With the exception of 1994-96, the Brewers have used some form of a Wisconsin logo every year of their existence, usually on the dugout jackets.

Here's the current version, worn on the left sleeve of all jerseys:

brewers-wp-16-sm1.jpg

It's just a poor imitation of this...

hmxi68n2tptcr9xj5nefx1o11.gif

:D

Archived