All-Time Football Draft

Gary

Well i've been thinking about doing this since the MLB All-time Draft. So i'm going to do it now since we have the NBA All-time Draft. What i'm looking for are members who have a 500post/6 month limit to do a draft for the starters of each team on each side of the ball. Let me know right here.

I know the baseball one took a long time and I'd imagine with this your going to have double the draft picks, so you need to be really hardcore about time limits, otherwise you could get something that could go on for three plus months.

I'd like to do it, but unless I know for a fact those limits are going to be put in place from day one, I'm not going to commit to it.

Gary I think we should wait till the basketball one ends.

Agreed. I'd like to do the NFL draft but not at the same time as the NBA draft.

I know the baseball one took a long time and I'd imagine with this your going to have double the draft picks, so you need to be really hardcore about time limits, otherwise you could get something that could go on for three plus months.

I'd like to do it, but unless I know for a fact those limits are going to be put in place from day one, I'm not going to commit to it.

That too.

BB52Big.jpg

While I agree that we should wait until the basketball draft is done, I'll definitely participate in this!

My first instinct was to request some version of the Packers' name that the team used in the 1920s. But if I know Gothamite as well as I think I do, he'll probably want to do the same and as a Packers history buff, I feel I owe him a personal debt of gratitude for all the time and effort he has put into his research.

As such, I am requesting my team to be known as the Milwaukee Badgers, in tribute to the Packers short-lived in-state rival.

Archived