Brawl between two old men!

Swiss

Old grudges in the Canadian Football League don't seem to fade away as former B.C. Lions quarterback Joe Kapp, 73, fights former Hamilton Tiger-Cats defensive lineman Angelo Mosca, 74, at a Grey Cup luncheon earlier in the week. Their animosity dates back to a controversial hit Mosca delivered on Kapp's teammate, Willie Fleming, in the 1963 Grey Cup.

Above you can watch all the complete video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrkEROiQsa8&feature=colike

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Joe Kapp is a crazy old d-bag. I wish Mosca had hit him harder with that cane lol

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Looks like when the WWE drags back 60 year old wrestlers and has them "fight", except without all the terrible acting.

Speaking of WWE... here's a tweet from The Iron Sheik

@the_ironsheik

Joe Kapp, you are worse than Tiger woods and hitler. you touch the handicap man my best friend Angelo Mosca you should die of the aids

:blink:

I saw, I came, I left.

Did I miss something? Everyone makes Kapp out to be the bad guy in this, but Mosca tells him to "shove (the flower) up (his) ass", then hits him with a cane (after the somewhat immature placement of the flower in Mosca's face). There's really no excuse for either of them, but it doesn't seem to me like Kapp starts the fight.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Jim Ross: "Look at Kapp, waving that flower in Mosca's face! My god, he's just asking for it now."

King: "I LOVE IT, JR! PUPPIES!"

Jim Ross: "Mosca now - wait, he just hit Kapp with the microphone! Now the cane! My god what's he done!?

King: "GET HIM!!"

Jim Ross: "Kapp lands a hard right to Mosca's jaw, and now they're piled up outside the stage! Good god, somebody break this up!"

King: *squealish laughter of delight*

*glass shatters, enormous pop from luncheon audience*

Jim Ross: "STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

King: "What's he doing here?!"

*Austin jabbers in Kapp's face, lands a stunner on him to the crowd's delight, then stomps a mudhole in Mosca's downed form*

Jim Ross: "Austin has no respect for either of these two men, much less have no context whatsoever to even be in attendance! Good god, GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!"

King: "Just like us, JR!"

*Kapp slowly walks back to the locker room shaking his fist at Austin, broadcast fades to black with Austin pouring beer on an unconscious Mosca*

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bill O'Reilly even showed this clip last night. What's funny is Mosca actually was a Wrestler at one time, and the Iron Shiek is hillarious.

WWF #1. CFL, phooey!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Did I miss something? Everyone makes Kapp out to be the bad guy in this, but Mosca tells him to "shove (the flower) up (his) ass", then hits him with a cane (after the somewhat immature placement of the flower in Mosca's face). There's really no excuse for either of them, but it doesn't seem to me like Kapp starts the fight.

Earlier in the night, Mosca had gone up to Kapp privately and offered a handshake, and Kapp blew him off. Then, when it's all public, Kapp offered Mosca the flower to make himself look like the 'good guy'. Mosca can barely walk, so when a guy shoves a flower in his face aggressively, I can understand him cracking the other guy upside the head with his cane.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Speaking of WWE... here's a tweet from The Iron Sheik

@the_ironsheik

Joe Kapp, you are worse than Tiger woods and hitler. you touch the handicap man my best friend Angelo Mosca you should die of the aids

:blink:

"...worse than Tiger woods and hitler..."

One of them was one of the most evil dictators on the planet, and the other one was Hitler...

:lol:

tigercatssignature-1.png

Archived